.·:*¨¨*:·.. What's on your nightstand??? ..·:*¨¨*:·.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like all of your hello kitty stuff, so cute!

I would take a picture of mine, but right now it has a giant humidifier shaped like a penguin and is covered in gross snotty tissues!

thats the whole point! gross and all!!  i just happened to notice how 'pink' it looked...and sparkly.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> next head cold i get ill post a pic.. teeeheeee  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  and yea.. im a hello kitty addict..  i have a serious HK problem..  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like all of your hello kitty stuff, so cute!

I would take a picture of mine, but right now it has a giant humidifier shaped like a penguin and is covered in gross snotty tissues!

I love your Hello Kitty nightstand!

It must make every day that much better to roll over every morning and wake up to pink cuteness.

Dena, have you seen all of the Hello Kitty kitchen appliances (I'm assuming you have!). They're so adorable!!

And there's nothing wrong with having a love for HK! I've got some HK shoes that I rock when I'm weightlifting. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also love me some HK! My bathroom is decorated with all kinds of cute stuff from Sanrio :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My nightstand is boring. Right now just my kindle, sleep mask, lotion and badger sleep balm

LOL, I love it! My room is very Hello Kitty. I'll have to take a piccy of my nightstand later! 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dena, have you seen all of the Hello Kitty kitchen appliances (I'm assuming you have!). They're so adorable!!

And there's nothing wrong with having a love for HK! I've got some HK shoes that I rock when I'm weightlifting. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the microwave! It's my pride and joy. 
wub.gif
 Spousal unit got it for me for Christmas. I highly recommend it to all the HK fans on the forum! 
patches.gif

Well, I don't have a night stand - nor room for it if I wanted one. But if I had, I would place candles and such on it ^_  ^

Back