Beauty Army - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautyfool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish there was an option to skip if you don't like your selections. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like its almost unfair of us to want this, just because they let you choose what you are getting, you know? We don't expect a skip option from birchbox or myglam and are often disappointed in what we receive from them. 

From what I've been hearing on their facebook and twitter it seems like the products will be ready for us! Im excited! 

Well as someone who just temporarily canceled, I'm REALLY hoping that this month they have more available for me...I Hope they stop forcing weleda down my throat and throw it out if the expiration date was in early April. They had a strivectin cream I REALLY wanted. That probably won't be available anymore. I saw on fb about the Clickr and mineral makeup....when I email nancy lee I hope she can move my choose date for me. I really wish they had a skip feature as well..I'm nervous to get my account back and then have NO options to choose from again

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well as someone who just temporarily canceled, I'm REALLY hoping that this month they have more available for me...I Hope they stop forcing weleda down my throat and throw it out if the expiration date was in early April. They had a strivectin cream I REALLY wanted. That probably won't be available anymore. I saw on fb about the Clickr and mineral makeup....when I email nancy lee I hope she can move my choose date for me.
I really wish they had a skip feature as well..I'm nervous to get my account back and then have NO options to choose from again

The April weleda was bb5, my weleda from beauty army doesn't expire til August.

I logged into my second account that isn't active and saw several new things in addition to the pur-lisse that was up the other day. a mineral foundation (not youngblood lmao), nail file, and I'm sure retaking would have brought up other stuff too. 

Just retook it, there is an acne spot treatment, chella razor/brush comb eyebrow tool thing, and an antiblemish mask too. 

I logged into my account though I recently suspended my account. I have gotten a mineral and cream foundation to show up, the pink sugar products,  purlisee products, and a mask by karuna. Those seem to be the newer companies that show up when I take the quiz. I am still able to get barbor, cellceuticals, mad skin care, and indie lee to show up as well. Overall I think this is a good mix of products/companies we are familiar with and is a nice introduction to some newer companies-plus some ppl will have the chance to finally get what they've been requesting for months.....more Makeup!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I logged into my account though I recently suspended my account. I have gotten a mineral and cream foundation to show up, the pink sugar products,  purlisee products, and a mask by karuna. Those seem to be the newer companies that show up when I take the quiz. I am still able to get barbor, cellceuticals, mad skin care, and indie lee to show up as well. Overall I think this is a good mix of products/companies we are familiar with and is a nice introduction to some newer companies-plus some ppl will have the chance to finally get what they've been requesting for months.....more Makeup!

ClickR is also showing up for me.

Reopened my second account because I got everything I wanted to show up and was worried I wouldn't be able to do it by the time my pick time on my primary comes around lol. I'm desperately in need of a good blemish treatment. I don't get them often, but when I do they are fierce. I love pink sugar, I hate tweezing my eyebrows so a razor is ideal, a crystal nail file is something I've been meaning to pick up, I've actually almost used all the pur-lip comfort from my myglam bag, and I love mask of all kinds. Yay beauty army! There is for sure some great stuff up there!

Here is what I'm getting:

2105-0028-0003-200x200.jpg

2111-0032-0001-200x200.jpg

2133-0004-0002-200x200.jpg

2138-0029-0001-200x200.jpg

2140-0033-0001-200x200.jpg

I havent added up the value, but the pur-lisse is worth 16 something, I know from when I got it in Myglam, and the nail file retails for 6. From what I can find, the karuna masks sell 4 for 28 dollars, so that is worth 7. Looks like the chellar razor/brush combo retails for 10. Definitely a box of things I WANT/need worth more than 12 dollars. A+ 

Played in loops that is a nice looking box! What is the clickr product? I did not get that to show up for me. It's silly that I'm even looking since I cancelled my account and don't plan on activating it this month, but I guess curiosity got the best of me! I Had to see these new products they've been talking about!   

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Played in loops that is a nice looking box! What is the clickr product? I did not get that to show up for me. It's silly that I'm even looking since I cancelled my account and don't plan on activating it this month, but I guess curiosity got the best of me! I Had to see these new products they've been talking about!   

Its a blemish spot treatment! 

Just found out, its the full size, which retails for 20 dollars. Very happy again! 

And snllama if you see this, clickr is vegan! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am actually really excited about this month's box!! 2 Foundations, a primer, 2 acne products, and a lip moisturizer! All of these products are things that I constantly try so its perfect!

Latest posts

Back