Suddenly no longer subscribed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ugh, I just signed up for myglam when their subscriptions were open. Earlier today, I looked at my account to see if I had the update billing message - I didn't. I just looked again (I wanted to see what I'd said on the survey) and now it says I'm not subscribed!

Anyone else having this issue? ...And what does that mean for my billing info?

I know of at least two other people this has happened to. I've informed MyGlam of the problem. No idea if it's fixable.

So far, there's been nothing about updating, still says I'll be charged on April 1, shipping April 10.

Part of me was sort of hoping I had gotten unsubbed, because then it would've stopped my vacillating, but this is definitely the month that if they don't rock, they're DONE.

Right now all accounts are saying "TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" in regards to the subscription and that the next bag is to ship out in MAY. Then I realized it's April 1 - aka April Fools Day - so it's possible they're pranking members... which might NOT be a good idea. If it's still like this on Monday I'll hit Trey up and see what's going on.

Doubt it's a prank, as my account still shows "shipping April 10" although it does say subscription status is temporarily unavailable.

Zadidoll-I feel like you're right! I totally forgot it's April Fool's Day-I really do think it's a joke/prank! -_____-'' Because when I checked on the 30th, everything was fine. Oopsies, I already sent them an email, lol!

Subscription Status: Temporarily Unavailable Next Bag: May Est. Shipping Date: 04/10/2012 Next Billing Date: 05/01/2012

It's probably just because we've already been billed for April, so that bag has already "passed"/is the "current": bag and the next bag is May. 

If it's an April fools joke, myglam are officially the most idiotic company in the entire world.

lol posted about this in the April bag thread. Guess I should have read more about it here first!!

What the heck?!? Mine is saying Subscribe now when I just did a few days ago!!! Of course they are sold out too... Checking my bank account to see if any sort of payment went through. 

Quote: If it's an April fools joke, myglam are officially the most idiotic company in the entire world.

Yeah, I agree! ^

I just checked my bank account - nothing from myglam. I went to their site to sign in, and I can't even do that. I haven't been able to send an e-mail, either, as last night when I tried, it told me their servers were currently offline.

Wow. I am not impressed with this at all.

Thanks, Zadi, for checking this out for us. I feel like they'll actually listen to you.

Yeah, I just signed up a few days ago too, and now it's saying "Subscribe Now", and that I am unsubscribed. What the...

Just sent them an email.

And I agree... it would be the dumbest April Fool's joke on their part, since they can't seem to get their act together. The joke will be on them.

It's not an April Fools joke. They posted on their FB that the website is having issues.

My account was unsubbed too even though I never did that, which is annoying!

They also said this in the comments of someone who asked about the unsubbed status.

This is only a display issue and will not affect your bag. We are working diligently to resolve as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, Zadi, for checking this out for us. I feel like they'll actually listen to you.
You're welcome. It does help that I'm one of their Glam Ambassadors.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not an April Fools joke. They posted on their FB that the website is having issues.

My account was unsubbed too even though I never did that, which is annoying!
Yup. Mira did indeed post that. They're now aware of it so the tech team will start to debug why it glitched.

My account is still unsubscribed. =(

Anyone else still in the same boat? I'll be super sad if I miss out on this months box.

I just checked my account and it's back to normal. If anyone is still getting an unsubscribed message contact MyGlam via the Help Desk ASAP!

Yeah, I was charged yesterday, and now it says that I'm subscribed. I believe myglam said on facebook to contact them if you still say unsubscribed, so I would definitely do that. Good luck!

I checked my account again this morning, and I'm still not subscribed. I emailed them last night, so hopefully they get back to me.

If they don't, I'll take it as a sign I needed to cancel and not bother resubbing.

Latest posts

Back