Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got an email for my business to participate in a new program called Sircle Samples.

Not sure exactly what it is but it says its free, here is the website:

http://www.sirclesamples.com/coming_soon

I will post more information when I know. All the information I had is from a business stand point, not consumer but if you would like that information I can post that too.

I am emailing the advertising manager back and forth right now. I am going to ask her about how it works for consumers and I will report back!

This is suppose to be a new website like IsThatOdd.com (its the same creators, I believe). IsThatOdd is a social network where you can talk to other girls get advice, give advice, share stories, just overall communicate with other girls on there but in the mean time with every comment, oddstract (like a mini blog), or vote that you make it gives you Oddcoins. When you get enough oddcoins you can then redeem them in the Sample Shop for samples. It is all free and there are some great samples available in the shop. I have gotten to test out some of now favorite brands because of IsThatOdd. Just be sure not to spam because they will delete accounts that go on there just to rack up coins. I have been a member for this site for about a year or so and I have loved it! You guys should check it out =) http://isthatodd.com/invite/ana

So it looks to be a community, you earn points and then can "buy" samples with those points.

[SIZE=11pt]Consumers do not pay to join our site, they earn virtual currency as they provide insight into their spending habits, beauty needs, and other personal/demographic information. For them, Contact information includes email address, in addition to mailing address.[/SIZE]

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So it looks to be a community, you earn points and then can "buy" samples with those points.

Quote: [SIZE=11pt]Consumers do not pay to join our site, they earn virtual currency as they provide insight into their spending habits, beauty needs, and other personal/demographic information. For them, Contact information includes email address, in addition to mailing address.[/SIZE]

That sounds like it could be good, as long as it isn't like, 100 surveys for one sample or something.

She made it sound like I would choose who got my samples (as a business) so I don't know if the business seeks you out or you contact them or what.

I took the survey and it seems like you may be able to tailor your samples to specific survey responses. I would think that would be the only way you would "choose" who gets your samples.

How did you get a survey? All it would let me do is sign up with my e-mail and I didn't get anything after that

Take coming soon off the end of the URL and you go to their homepage, I didn't try to do anything there yet. 

I went to that site (homepage) and registered and took the beauty quiz and survey.  I don't know if it went anywhere, but it took the information and it showed up on my info page.

I just got this email from them

Welcome to SircleSamples.com! We're so glad you joined us!

Here are just a few things you'll love about our site:

• You'll earn SIRCLE Coins (Oc) for just about everything you do - from completing product reviews, taking surveys and inviting friends. Use your Oc to go sample shopping!
  • You can pick whatever products you like!
  • Shipping is always FREE!
Make sure to fill out your Beauty Profile as soon as you can! This will let us know what types of products you're looking for (and you'll earn 1000 SIRCLE Coins to spend in your Sample Shop!)

See you in the Sample Shop!

SircleSamples.com

I'm filling out a lot of the things right now, I already have enough points to get a sample.....hmmm.

Hmm I filled out my profile and put things in my "makeup bag" and only have 640. I think they meant 100, not 1000 Oc's for the profile. Looks like they have 2 products you can trade your Oc's in for right now. 

Latest posts

Back