What do you use to remove your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use Huggies "natural" baby wipes. I tried the generic CVS brand/MAC wipes and they burned my skin. Then I follow with Aveeno Postively Radiant cleanser.

i like to use Almay eye makeup remover pads, then i wash my face with whatever cleanser i am using, i get different things every time, i like the olay daily facials and dove pillows.

I use clinique makeup remover (its in the purple bottle) and it works pretty well (also saop and water of course).

I use the Maybelline eye makeup remover. Then I use the Clean n Clear Morning Burst to clean my face. But if I'm feeling lazy I use the baby wipes to take off the eye makeup.

When I am being lazy i use the wet wipes from Olay, also cream from BBW, or just baby wipes. :icon_chee

I use jojoba oil and Medella facial wipes to take off makeup, then I wash with my usual cleanser.

Shu Cleansing oil. It's also my daily face wash, so one step does it all.

i always use makeup wipes/towlettes, then wash my face and remove any excess eye makeup with Biotherm eyemakeup remover gel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use watermelon seed oil to remove face and eye makeup. I get it at fromnaturewithlove.com. This website says that "it absorbs into the skin readily and dissolves sebum buildup allowing the sebum wash away." I wipe the oil and makeup off with a tissue and them wash my face.

that sounds interesting. I have never heard of watermelon seed oil.

I use just my regular face cleanser to remove my makeup. *shrug*

I use one of 3 things: MAC Wipes, Prescriptives Eye Remover or Eve Lom Cleanser

I'm also a Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil user. This stuff breaks down all my sunblock and makeup layers with ease.

lol I feel like such a slob now... I just usually wash my face twice with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash (if I used foundation).

If it is just powder and eye m/u I remove my eye stuff with L'ancome's BiFacil (but I am looking for a new remover bc it irritates my eyes) and then wash my face with MD Forte Glycolic Acis Cleanser...

I use Cliniques Naturally Gentle mu remover, I wear contacts and I like that the cream form does not seep into my eyes as easily as any of the liquid types I have tried. Then I follow with whatever cleanser is my favorite at the time.

I use MAC's Cleanse Off Oil :icon_love -- breaks down EVERYTHING quickly and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. I am so attached to this cleanser, lol.

Does this product give you any problems as far as pore clogging or acne? I want to try it, but I am a little nervous bc of the word "oil" in the title... I have oily skin and it makes me a little nervous.

I also use Mac Cleanse Off Oil! It is fantastic. After the oil I'm currently using Dr. Brant Poreless Cleanser (thanks jen :icon_chee ).

No Leila, cleanse off oil doesn't leave a trace of oil on your face at all. Leaves me squeaky clean :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use 2 steps to get my makeup fully off my face.

Back