Pride and Prejudice the movie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sure this movie is already out in the Europe but here it's not released yet, and I wanted to tell me if the movie is good!! I love the story!!!:icon_love

i want to read the book and watch the movie, it sounds very interesting, and the previews look good.

being a fan of the pride and prejudice's with laurence olivier and colin firth, i didn't think there was room for a new darcy, but matthew mcfadyen does very well - very goodlooking and manages to pull off quite a few cringy lines!!! the script is a bit crap, but kiera knightley is for once good, the directing is good, as are the costumes and the characters are all sympathetically drawn... well done i say :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xxxc

Thanks for the review!! Yes the new Darcy is very good looking!!!! When I saw Colin Firth it was very good!!! I really loved him!!:icon_chee

I didn't like the new movie..I think the older movie with Kate Winslet (can't spell) is the best movie!! But that's just my opinion! :icon_chee

Omg! :icon_redf You are right! and all this time I've been thinking that it was a second sense and sensibility!!! Gosh! I feel stupid! :icon_redf I guess I'm blind!

I saw it last month and loved it! All the actors did a great interpretation of Austen's characters and emotionally it was satisfying. I'll probably see it again before it leaves the theatres. :icon_love

LOL! Don't feel stupid - Austen's books tend to blur a bit and her titles don't help. :icon_lol:

Latest posts

Back