HelloLeilani

Influenster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotoko View Post

Le sad. My scores are all upper 80s and I didn't get invited. *putters off to PinchMe*

Feel you sista! Me too. Oh well we will get them next time! 15.gif

• Like 1

Got my Rimmel prize today!  Yay!  Sad I got two of the same lippies.  Both mine are Celestial.  I wonder if someone out there has 2 Big Bangs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

Got my Rimmel prize today!  Yay!  Sad I got two of the same lippies.  Both mine are Celestial.  I wonder if someone out there has 2 Big Bangs!

Aw that's so weird! But at least it's a gorgeous color!

I got my Rimmel prize...love it all! Especially the lacquers - I love the applicator and the texture. I always overlook Rimmel but I really do like almost everything I've tried from them!

I am so sad I'm not getting the J'Adore box though...sounds right up my alley!

I just took a pre-survey for an oral care voxbox (not as exciting as the beauty voxboxes, but at least it'll be practical)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie0106 View Post

I received my voxbox today it is defiantly my favorite one

Nice!

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there supposed to be a men's lotion in there?  The spray Vaseline one?  Or is that possibly only if you indicated you were willing to share a moisturizer with a male in the quiz?

Either way... looks AMAZING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

The Men's lotion doesn't come in everyone boxes. I guess they pick who gets it by what you selected during the quiz

Thank you for clarifying!  I have a hubby who's always stealing my lotions, I'm hoping they throw it into my box!  (Thankfully the PinchMe sample service has been giving away Suave lotions like crazy, but I think he'd love the spray one!)

Quote:

What a great box!! I wish we got a bag of chocolate in the Rose Vox Box instead of a SINGLE LINDT TRUFFLE lol. I mean c'mon, they pass those out for free when you walk by their stores. They could have at least provided influenster with like, little bags of 4 truffles or something! (sorry my chocolate rage is coming out! LOL)

Looks like the next Influenster box will include some kind of whitening strips or toothpaste. The pre-qualifying survey was allll about those 2 things. 

My mom said she got a survey about some kind of frozen food thing? LOL I have no idea. She said it asked if she had kids under 18, if she purchased organic foods, and if she wanted to try a "new frozen food" of some sort...sounds interesting? LOL

I hope I get a survey soon! I keep seeing all of these voxbox's and my last one was the Rose Voxbox =/ My influenster score just increased and I have been leaving reviews like a mad woman. It would be awesome if they created another Blogger voxbox. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poshpolish View Post

This might seem like a silly question, but how do you qualify for a megavoxbox? And how many people are chosen?

They megavoxboxes are usually just leftover items from previous voxboxes. They give them as brand challenge prizes at random, they're not part of a campaign of any kind where you'd need to review the items or anything.

A few weeks back I qualified for a Canadian VoxBox (L'Oréal mystery Brand) and I was sent a sample of the shampoo, conditioner and split end serum. Then today in the mail I got the full sized set of all three plus a hair conditioning mask/butter (from the new Garnier Damage Erase line). This has been a sweet box!! 400400

A few weeks back I qualified for a Canadian VoxBox (L'Oréal mystery Brand) and I was sent a sample of the shampoo, conditioner and split end serum. Then today in the mail I got the full sized set of all three plus a hair conditioning mask/butter (from the new Garnier Damage Erase line). This has been a sweet box!! 400400
Oh wow that's AMAZING! Congrats! I know they haven't sent many boxes out to Canada, so I'm glad they sent you a good one!

So, I am in love with one of the Rimmel liners we got as a prize for the Rose box! The micro one? Probably my favorite liner I've ever tried. So so so easy to be precise, I think this is my new go-to! Never would have imagined I'd love a Rimmel liner so much!

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

So, I am in love with one of the Rimmel liners we got as a prize for the Rose box! The micro one? Probably my favorite liner I've ever tried. So so so easy to be precise, I think this is my new go-to! Never would have imagined I'd love a Rimmel liner so much!

I actually love a lot of the Rimmel products that I've tried! I love the Matte Mousse foundation that Influenster sent us, and I'm loving the cream blush, both the liners and the glosses from this prize, and I recently realized I have more Rimmel lipsticks than any other drugstore brand. I didn't realize that I was such a big fan LOL. I think the only things I'm not big on from their brand is shadows and mascaras.