HelloLeilani

Influenster

I got my foundation! Just as I expected, it is too light for me. I put it on anyway to see if I liked it and I do so I went out and bought a darker one for about $9. It may be a winner for me!  :P

I keep getting e-mails 2x/week about completing the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Virtual Voxbox.  I really wish they'd stop.  Virtual Voxboxes are a load of crap.  I did not sign up so I could go buy a type of product I do not use just so I can review it.  

• Like 2

I keep getting e-mails 2x/week about completing the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Virtual Voxbox.  I really wish they'd stop.  Virtual Voxboxes are a load of crap.  I did not sign up so I could go buy a type of product I do not use just so I can review it.  

I agree. I was pretty close to giving up on Influenster because it can be a lot of work sometimes.

• Like 1

I have been getting TONS of "you might be getting a voxbox" surveys lately, and making it all the way to the end.  Nothing has panned out so far though.  I'm guessing I'm most likely to get into the sausage one because THAT'S what moms need in their lives.  Give me YSL!!

I got the curel itch defense; it came with a moisturizing spray and a wee sample of the body wash.  Looking on instagram I see a homecoming vox box that looks way more fun; it has potato chips and red vines, sinful colors polish, olay active botanicals something or other and some luden's cough drops.  I can't really complain though, I didn't participate much in the I do vox box. 

sadly I did not. I did get two surveys one I didn't qualify. Can't figure out why I try all different beauty products. Another I did and opted in so hopefully I hear back. I almost never get anything from influenster anymore. Years ago I got the full boxes with different stuff my first thing I got in a year or two was the curel box that was out a month or two ago. 

I got a survey for a Maybelline foundation. I hope I get in. I haven't gotten anything in a long time. I wonder what the Marc Jacobs box would be.

I qualified for a Ralph Lauren fragrance one. I just took another survey on pets. Anyone else get the same one?

• Like 2

I GOT IN THE SK-II BOX!!!!!  I am so excited, I have been complaining on here for years that I never get in to any of the higher end boxes.  They always send me "mom stuff"...I'm like "Mama loves fancy makeup and skin care too!"

• Like 2

I GOT IN THE SK-II BOX!!!!!  I am so excited, I have been complaining on here for years that I never get in to any of the higher end boxes.  They always send me "mom stuff"...I'm like "Mama loves fancy makeup and skin care too!"

Congrats!! I would love to get one of those fancy vox boxes as well :) The last vox box I got was huuuge bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner  :D

• Like 1

Anyone getting anything good?  I got the Marc Jacobs glow stick (which was awesome, I wore it to a wedding this weekend and loved how my makeup turned out), and just opened my Kat von D box this weekend, which is AMAZING (something like $140 worth of stuff).  I am not at all trying to brag about how great my influenster boxes are, I just wanted to give hope to anyone else out there who only gets in the lame campaigns.  I whined in this thread for YEARS about never getting any makeup, much less the high end stuff, and it turns out I just needed to be patient. 

post-84574-0-69136700-1470680453_thumb.jpg

post-84574-0-69396600-1470680464_thumb.png

• Like 1

Would love to learn about this program.  Could someone fill me in or direct me to the basic information please?  

Thanks!

• Like 1

Would love to learn about this program.  Could someone fill me in or direct me to the basic information please?  

Thanks!

You just sign up and fill out your profile and do some reviews. Here is a link to their website https://www.influenster.com/

• Like 1

I just received the L'Oreal Ever Pure Volumizing shampoo & Conditioner a few days ago. Did anyone else receive it? I tried them and I'm really impressed. My hair was easy to style and looked more full.

• Like 1

I just received the L'Oreal Ever Pure Volumizing shampoo & Conditioner a few days ago. Did anyone else receive it? I tried them and I'm really impressed. My hair was easy to style and looked more full.

I received the same set yesterday :) Haven't had a chance to use them yet, I will probably start using them tomorrow. So glad to hear they work well for you, I am now looking more forward to trying them.

• Like 1