HelloLeilani

Influenster

Originally Posted by OpheliaDiFranco View Post

I didn't think of Twitter. I will try it now.  Thanks!

Just put a NICE post up...I will see if that gets any response before I start my irate posts LOL  Thanks for the help!!!!

Tried both yesterday. No reply...

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami View Post

I also won this awesome Brand Challenge but haven't received it yet :(

Congrats :) Has anyone gotten the Secret Brand Challenge or the Tastycake one?

• Like 1

I use [email protected] They always help. They don't always reply, but they fix the problem. Influenster Admin. usually does nothing, so I stopped e-mailing that address.
That's who I e-mailed but how do I know it is fixed? I had participated in a few brand challenges and for one I accidentally did the @influentservox instead of @influenster So I re-tweeted and tried to submmit the new link. I e-mailed the link I want to use instead but I have no idea if they did anything.
My issues were my name and my date of birth. The dropdown box wouldn't scroll to click my DOB and Influenster Admin. kept changing my name when I did a pre-qualify survey. Influenster Support fixed both. But those were things I see on my account when I log in. I did submit the wrong link for Instagram when I posted my Palmolive pic. I e-mailed Support. I guess I don't know if they changed it, but I assume they did. Make sure your name, Influenster ID, and e-mail address are in every request, or they won't do anything.

Got an email saying I was a brand challenge winner for the Kiss badge in the something blue box. I think that was the one everyone got if they did it but love getting free stuff regardless icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT View Post

Quote:

I also won this awesome Brand Challenge but haven't received it yet :(

Congrats :) Has anyone gotten the Secret Brand Challenge or the Tastycake one?

I haven't seen any winners post on here or the Influenster FB page yet.  I would DIE if I won the Tastycake!  (The Secret, on the other hand, would not be cute.  I gave them a bad review on my blog, and since I remember the prize as "more deodorant!", they probably did not pick me!)

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

Got an email saying I was a brand challenge winner for the Kiss badge in the something blue box. I think that was the one everyone got if they did it but love getting free stuff regardless icon_cheesygrin.gif

Congrats!  Same with me and the Broadway Nails one... I'm all YAY FREE STUFF even though I knew I'd get it anyway!

Anyone that completed the brand challenge for the Rimmel mascara receive their goodies yet? I'm not sure how long it usually takes but if I remember correctly, everyone that completed it was getting the prizes. 

So some questions... now that I'm all signed up I am filling out surveys and I have a few badges. But what do I do now, just keep filling out surveys? I am slightly confused sadyes.gif

So some questions... now that I'm all signed up I am filling out surveys and I have a few badges. But what do I do now, just keep filling out surveys? I am slightly confused sadyes.gif
I'm a member since a couple weeks and still confused! Lol! Yes, fill out the surveys, get expert badges, lifestyle badges and also write reviews for products! Connect all your social networks you are using! Sometimes I get a survey with email. Haven't qualified for a voxbox or anything yet and my score is 68...

I guess I spoke too soon on not getting my brand challenge prize from Osis..

Just got it today!! 

inside were some amazing products from them!!

Also a brush and a travel bag and catalogue book.

I guess I spoke too soon on not getting my brand challenge prize from Osis..

Just got it today!! 

inside were some amazing products from them!!

Also a brush and a travel bag and catalogue book.

Congrats that's a great prize!

• Like 1

Just got an email that I'll be getting the paradise voxbox. So excited! This is my first one
Congrats!!! I want one too!

Got the Paradise VoxBox too. Anyone remember the survey questions? I think insoles were mentioned.

Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post

Just got an email that I'll be getting the paradise voxbox. So excited! This is my first one

Originally Posted by Totem View Post

Got the Paradise VoxBox too. Anyone remember the survey questions? I think insoles were mentioned.

Congrats, ladies!   I hope it's an awesome box for all of you!

(also, I got a survey JUST about insoles a few weeks ago... has anyone heard back about that one?  I don't think it was for this Voxbox...)

Congrats to everyone who qualified! No email for me :( Out of curiosity, those that are qualifying for VoxBoxes, what are your scores?

Has any one received there prize or email for the impress badge for the spring fever box. It says all badge holders will receive a prize but i haven't heard anything.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

I....I.....I just got an email for a pre-survey for an upcoming VoxBox.......::SHOCK:: blink.gif

Lots of questions about liquid bandages?

Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick View Post

I just got my very first survey for the goodlife vox box. Pre-qualification survey.

Awesome!  Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

I....I.....I just got an email for a pre-survey for an upcoming VoxBox.......::SHOCK:: blink.gif

Yay!  Hope you get in!!!

I am BEYOND pissed right now!!!!The other day, I posted about how my influenster hasn't been working and I haven't been able to take surveys for months...I missed out on the last voxbox because I couldn't take the pre qualifying survey...I had been e mailing Influenster for MONTHS and never got a response.  I dont know why I never thought to do it before, but you nice ladies suggested I post on their FB page till I got an answer.  That did the trick!!!!  So for days I have been e mailing back and forth and they haven't even been addressing the issue.  Like LITERALLY---kept talking about badges disappearing when programs close....so I finally said "I have been talking to you for three days and you aren't addressing my problem AT ALL!  I can't take surveys.  I missed out on a vox box....no one is answering me!!!" (and on top of that there was none of that "Im sorry you are having this problem" customer service stuff) and whoever is answering for them had the nerve to respond and say "TIANNA, I know you are mad, but I have personally responded to a few of your support emails.  There is nothing else we can do to help you.  In the future use google chrome to access the surveys."  That was verbatim!!!!  (not to mention that the email before that i sent wasnt verbatim, and I took care to word it very nicely so I wouldn't seem aggressive and that I had previously told her that I tried many computers and different browsers.)  This is the worse customer service I have experienced in a long time and I am SOOOOOOO mad right now!!!  devilish.gif  <<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thats me!

Here is my final Response (Before 'un-liking' the Influenster page)

"Wow I'm not sure what the attitude is about. I'm not overly upset, I'm just trying to fully explain what the issue is since I have been talking to you for days and you are not addressing it AT ALL. So basically I have been wasting my time cause I still have no resolution. I have tried from my phone and many different computers and browsers. I guarantee you I have never received one response to my countless e mails. And if you had "personally responded to a few of my support emails" you wouldn't have had to ask me for my info and to explain what was going on, since you would have already known. But lets pretend you have responded, I would love for you to forward those responses to me. Wow. I wasn't mad before but now I am. What horrible customer service! Not only do I not have a solution or response to my issue, but you are basically calling me a liar and insulting me on top of it. I would write a letter or do something to take this issue further, but from what I have learned, I'm sure it will not be addressed. So ironically, I will use the very means you are encouraging us to use to promote the companies you represent- the Internet. I will join the countless others complaining about influenster on message boards. What a great ending to this nightmare. Now that I have pretty much put the nail In the coffin to ensure I never receive another vox box, I wish you the best. In the future I recommend that you try to assist your users with their issues instead of insulting them. I'm not going to sacrifice my self worth for a box of drug store products. Take care."   Thanks for Listening girls!!! --END RANT--