HelloLeilani

Influenster

LOL, I got an email earlier today giving me the shipping deets on my Good Life Vox Box. Lo and behold, tonight the box was delivered to me!

Great items and I look forward to using and reviewing them all!

fyi, I think they sent out the emails for the sinful nail badge challenge winners yesterday- a friend of mine won!!! It's weird because it looks like you can still complete tasks for the sunkissed box- i'm surprised they already are sending out brand challenge winners! 

also- i guess they haven't sent emails yet about the rimmel brand challenge winners. I think it's taking them a long time because everyone who completes the tasks is getting quite the prize package and it's taking a long time to verify everyone's tasks. 

I hope i didn't screw anything up and I get it!!! 

I received 2 paradise voxboxes!! Both addressed to me. The only difference is that one of the cards that comes with the box that has the list of items, doesn't have the suave oil on it but all 5 items are in both boxes.

I received 2 paradise voxboxes!! Both addressed to me. The only difference is that one of the cards that comes with the box that has the list of items, doesn't have the suave oil on it but all 5 items are in both boxes.
That's funny! I so would have loved to get that paradise voxbox...

Woohoo!  I am a Mary Kay brand challenge winner!  Interestingly, the email made it sound like I get BOTH the lipstick and lip gloss, but the influenster page was clear that brand challenge winners get one or the other.  Can't wait to see what shows up on my doorstep!

This is the second brand challenge I've won in a row, and yet Influenster hasn't picked me for anything else.  I hope I get into something soon!

Hi everyone in Influenster land. Since I never received reply from Influenster regarding the brand challenges - has anyone heard back about the Sunkissed voxbox?

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk View Post

Woohoo!  I am a Mary Kay brand challenge winner!  Interestingly, the email made it sound like I get BOTH the lipstick and lip gloss, but the influenster page was clear that brand challenge winners get one or the other.  Can't wait to see what shows up on my doorstep!

This is the second brand challenge I've won in a row, and yet Influenster hasn't picked me for anything else.  I hope I get into something soon!

Congrats! Let us know what you are getting! (:

Congratulations!

Yay!  Go you!  claps.gif  I hope that there's a miracle and the gloss AND lipstick show up in your prize box!

Woohoo!  I am a Mary Kay brand challenge winner!  Interestingly, the email made it sound like I get BOTH the lipstick and lip gloss, but the influenster page was clear that brand challenge winners get one or the other.  Can't wait to see what shows up on my doorstep! This is the second brand challenge I've won in a row, and yet Influenster hasn't picked me for anything else.  I hope I get into something soon!
Congratulations! I hope you get both! =)

Congrats!

Well, I didn't get an e-mail about winning the Mary Kay brand challenge. Yesterday I got one thanking me for my participation and this morning there's one saying get 3 people to sign up and connect their social media and automatically qualify for a future VoxBox.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket View Post

Well, I didn't get an e-mail about winning the Mary Kay brand challenge. Yesterday I got one thanking me for my participation and this morning there's one saying get 3 people to sign up and connect their social media and automatically qualify for a future VoxBox.

All of my swap groups on Facebook are obnoxious right now with posts begging people to join Influenster. icon_rolleyes.gif

I got that mail too. I wonder if my points will suffer if the 3 people are not as involved as I am?

Just a reminder - while Influenster is a free program and referrals do not earn you compensation with money the fact is that attempting to recruit members from MUT to be sent an invite still falls under the "No affiliate/referral links". Posts such as "I have XXX referrals! Who wants one?" is simply not allowed and will be removed.

Originally Posted by korsis View Post

I got that mail too. I wonder if my points will suffer if the 3 people are not as involved as I am?

I honestly don't even know who I would want to invite. i hope not inviting people does not disqualify you completely from getting future boxes...

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake View Post

I honestly don't even know who I would want to invite. i hope not inviting people does not disqualify you completely from getting future boxes...

I agree! Most my friends already are a part of influenster. 

I'm actually kind of irritated by this new referral system since it seems that if you don't refer people you won't get the next voxbox and it'll hurt your chances for future ones. From the email:

Announcing the Influenster Nation Invitational: Members who invite 3 (or more) friends who become active members of Influenster will automatically qualify into an upcoming VoxBox program relevant to their lifestyle.

The Influenster Invitational will end Friday, September 6.

I see this in my profile:

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I'm actually kind of irritated by this new referral system since it seems that if you don't refer people you won't get the next voxbox and it'll hurt your chances for future ones. From the email:

I see this in my profile:

I am irritated by it as well. It says though that this invitation thing is until Sept 6th so I hope it is a one time thing, maybe?Where do you see the box you posted on the bottom? I am on my phone and don't see anything like that. I am probably looking at the wrong place, though. Also, my score has not changed in a while although I received two badges of the brand challenges and would hope that counts for something.

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I asked, they answered.

So otherwise we do not qualify anymore? I will try to find your post on FB.

All of my swap groups on Facebook are obnoxious right now with posts begging people to join Influenster. icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm not inviting people. Period. I'm afraid they'll be like the idiots who post 2-word reviews that say "Love it" and don't even actually review the product or the ones who post "I want to try those shoes so bad" in the one Asics (or it might be Adidas) review section. Those seriously tick me off. And it looks like Influenster gives them credit for crap like that.

So otherwise we do not qualify anymore? I will try to find your post on FB.
I think they mean only 1 voxbox, not all upcoming voxboxes.

Anyone get the ZonePerfect and/or Nonni's badge challenges? I think this might be connected to those that got the GoodLife Vox Box, although I could be wrong.