Influenster

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The other topic about Influenster is for the Love VoxBox, so I thought I'd start a topic about Influenster, in general. I received my dishwashing kit today! 
smile.gif
 Going to post pics in a bit! 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The other topic about Influenster is for the Love VoxBox, so I thought I'd start a topic about Influenster, in general. I received my dishwashing kit today! 
smile.gif
 Going to post pics in a bit! 

I am supposed to get one too! This is my first item from Influenster.

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am supposed to get one too! This is my first item from Influenster.

I was starting to think it was never going to come in the mail. 
icon_lol.gif
 It's a pretty nice little kit! It's also my very first item from Influenster. 

I got it as well!  It is coming at a good time, my dishwasher is broken and the repairman is taking his sweet time so I have been handwashing everything!  Which I really hate BTW, I have never lived without a dishwasher.....

What was in the kit? I kept checking but I never got invited to that one. We don't even own a dishwasher!! I was really hoping to get in.

I was in a rush this morning when I took the picture but hopefully this gives you a good enough idea of what it was like. The soap is 25 fl oz. It's a big bottle!

I've signed up for Influenster and unlocked some badges but so far I haven't got any info on receiving any items, do they send e-mails if they pick you or do you have to go and check the website to see? 

Originally Posted by EmJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've signed up for Influenster and unlocked some badges but so far I haven't got any info on receiving any items, do they send e-mails if they pick you or do you have to go and check the website to see? 

For the dishwash they sent a survey.  I think they targeted people who unlocked the mom badge?

I feel like the Voxbox was sent off badges.  I did get an e-mail I had been chosen for each.

Your photo is way better than mine. LOL. I wonder if getting qualified for this kit took us out of the running for a Beauty VoxBox? *insert sad panda facey*

Thank you.

It said something about this being a determiner for the Mom VoxBox

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your photo is way better than mine. LOL. I wonder if getting qualified for this kit took us out of the running for a Beauty VoxBox? *insert sad panda facey*

I got an email tonight saying I got chosen to get a VoxBox in early may. And it was a beauty survey, so I'm assuming that it will be a beauty box. I'm so excited!

I received the same email.  I am really excited!  Does your profile still say that you are not scheduled to receive a box?  Mine does, so I was a little confused.  I have never received a box from them, so I am not sure what to expect!

Originally Posted by erinkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email tonight saying I got chosen to get a VoxBox in early may. And it was a beauty survey, so I'm assuming that it will be a beauty box. I'm so excited!

Originally Posted by Jacinta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the same email.  I am really excited!  Does your profile still say that you are not scheduled to receive a box?  Mine does, so I was a little confused.  I have never received a box from them, so I am not sure what to expect!
It'll probably change after the 16th.  People won't be "scheduled" for a VoxBox until they've been confirmed as recipients.  People can always decline or not check their e-mails on time, so not everyone who was invited will get their boxes.  Once you get an invite, you need to finish the survey first.  Then once they confirm you (which, if you received an invite and filled out the survey, it's just a matter of them checking you off as good to go), the profile should update.

I made a new thread for the Beauty Box, and there's some links to the older VoxBoxes so you can get an idea of what other ladies have received in the past.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/125109/influenster-spring-beauty-voxbox

Influenster is having a Twitter party starting at 3PM EST today.  It's to discuss the Palmolive testing and they are making an announcement for the Mom VoxBox.  If you participate in the party then it will increase your chances to get the Mom VoxBox.  Use #palmolivefreshsponge  Good luck in getting in on the Mom VoxBox!

FYI for anybody that didn't get in on the Twitter party...The Mom VoxBox invitations will go out on Mother's Day.  Our challenge for the Palmolive trial will come out later this week.  The top 500 Influensters will get a prize pack from Coalgate.  And if you are in the top 500, you automatically get the Mom VoxBox.  They gave away some clues on the MomVoxBox.  If you want you can follow this link to what Influenster posted: https://twitter.com/#!/Influenster

how do you know if you are a top 500 influenster, and how do you become one if you are not one?

Originally Posted by Lotus Luxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you know if you are a top 500 influenster, and how do you become one if you are not one?
I'm not sure, but I did get a separate e-mail that stated that if you unlock the Palmolive badge you automatically qualify for the Mom VoxBox.  It still states the top 500 will get the special extras from Coalgate.

I have been pretty active on there and I have pretty much all the badges and I've never been offered any boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I guess it's pretty random after all 

Latest posts

Back