internetchick

Are you on Instagram?

I am a new member in this forum. I think I am the only guy here. haha  Here is my IG seth_86. Follow me. 

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh View Post

@aleeeshuh 

Work is slow... Instagram will be the cure. Look forward to me following you chicks :)

Yep, you requested me! Lol at first I was like....who is this! Then I recognized your username :)

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post

Are you an Android user? I am, so I am new to the whole Instagram thing. Still don't know how to do collages.

I also don't know how to do collages. Can anyone here tell me?

I'm yousoldtheworld :)

For collages, you have to use another app and then share it via Instagram...there is one called InstaPicFrame I've used before and it's easy to use, I know there are several more, too. Just look in the Photography section on google play :)

I'm   laurayesenia     smile.gif

I love posting pictures of my new makeup and hauls but I feel like my friends and people who follow me can't appreciate the love I have for makeup! LOl hoping to follow some of you ladies as well !

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

I'm yousoldtheworld :)

For collages, you have to use another app and then share it via Instagram...there is one called InstaPicFrame I've used before and it's easy to use, I know there are several more, too. Just look in the Photography section on google play :)

Hi there! I already downloaded that InstaPicFrame app. It's really cool.

Originally Posted by amandah View Post

I'm still new and post completely random stuff. amandanh55

followed you!