Coach boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'm going to buy the Coach Sofie tall quilted wedge boots with fur on the top. Three questions:

1. What color? I was thinking white or pink, but I don't know that I'd wear the pink that much. The white I'm afraid would get dirty. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't need another pair of black boots, so those are pretty much out.

2. Are these pretty comfy? They'd be my first pair of wedges--period.

3. What do I wear them with? I figure jeans, but what else? What kind of shirt?

Here's a pic in case no one knows what I'm talking about:

92_1_b.JPG

I'd go with the white ones, just remember to wipe them down after you wear them. I find wedges the most comfy heel you can wear. You have to have skinny jeans to wear these right or maybe a jean skirt but I don't think they look good with any other type of pant. Would be nice with casual shirts, like long sleeve graphic tees.

I love them so much!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As for snow, we don't have snow here, so that's not a problem. lol The boots are suede.

I'd love to try them on first, but nowhere around here has them--only ebay! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the help though!!

i like the white but it can get a bit messy, so i say black, so if it snows or rains you dont have to worry about messing them up cause i know those boots are not cheap:icon_love

i like them all! white can get messy, so i would go with black coz it goes with anything.

*sigh* I know, but I would feel weird getting another pair of black boots--I own 8 pair already. We don't get snow here (but we do get rain). I was thinking maybe if I just watch where I wear them, they'd be okay, you know? I wish they had brown! LOL

They're really cute! I want some in black, but as thats out for you I'd go with the white. The pink are too garish for my liking. Here in the UK I've seen people wearing them with little skirts and patterned tights, as well as with skinny jeans. They're pretty versatile shoes I would say =D I might have to get some myself!

Those are so cute.Id go with the white,but you just need to stay on top of cleaning them.:icon_chee

It's kind of surprising they don't come in a camel color, which seems to be the most popular color for boots this year (besides the usual black).

i personally prefer the black ones, but since you dont want those i say go with the whites. they will go with more things than the pink for sure.

definately the white!! i think they would look best with jeans or some sort of khaki skinny pant or jean. and any sort of shirt really....but i could definately see it with a cozy turtleneck sweater in white or camel.

They are cute... if you are going to get one, I would say get teh white ones.

I love these boots and I love the black. But since you said you don't need black, I guess the pink would be the ones. The white would get too dirty for sure. But is the pink practical? I would ask if they have them in brown - or olive green. They are gorgeous boots!!!!

I definately say white, even though they get dirty it just means maintaining the cleanliness and not wearing them day in, day out; it can be done.

Back