Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New thread for those who were invited to receive the new Influenster Beauty Box.

So far here is the information we know:

The box will arrive in "early May"

Products will be Beauty Related

From the Opt In Survey, possibly a perfume and concealer will be included

Past VoxBox Threads:

December 2011 Holiday VoxBox

February 2012 Love VoxBox

April 2012 "Dishwashing Kit" from Influenster

Those who were invited for this VoxBox MUST fill out their survey by this MONDAY, April 16, to receive their box (It includes a disclaimer saying you'll review the products and agree to state that you received them for free, and asks for your updated current address.)

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You could always try mailing them ASAP to see if you could get in...
Has that worked for you before? (or anyone for that matter)

I was under the impression that they kind of decide who gets an invitation first, and once those fill up they invite more. I never knew there was a way to request into a VoxBox.  (I would have done that for the Love Box if it was an option!)  I don't want to get on some sort of bad list with their customer service since it's completely free lol.

Ditto! lol

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haz the green jealous monster. Booooooo! hahahahaha.

*hopes to get a random email still*

im excited too!   filling out all those badge surveys paid off! i really didnt think it would!!!  this is my first one.. 

I seriously never though I would get an email saying that I was chosen for a Voxbox, I rarely win or get chosen for anything. I'm happy the first box I'm getting from them is beauty related, I don't even care what samples I get since it's free.

Yay! Checked my inbox and I'm getting one! I'm super excited since I've been on there for awhile and this will be my first box. I hope it's good. Perfume and concealer are always nice. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed them very nicely after the Love VoxBox -- like two weeks after they announced it, just to see. They were SUPER polite and friendly and said that they'd taken all the places, but the way it read sounded like if I'd emailed right away, I could have gotten one... so I'm not sure is the short answer, but it seems worth a chance if you are a beauty blogger already!

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has that worked for you before? (or anyone for that matter)

I was under the impression that they kind of decide who gets an invitation first, and once those fill up they invite more. I never knew there was a way to request into a VoxBox.  (I would have done that for the Love Box if it was an option!)  I don't want to get on some sort Iof bad list with their customer service since it's completely free lol.

I got the love voxbox but didn't blog about it or anything, so I guess they didn't see me fit for this one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Booo! I would have rather gotten this than the love box!

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo! My first box. I'm so happy it's beauty related too!
smile.gif
Ditto!!!! 
icon_cheers.gif

No invite for me (yet?) but I did get the last 2 boxes so I won't be shocked if I don't get invited to this one.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them very nicely after the Love VoxBox -- like two weeks after they announced it, just to see. They were SUPER polite and friendly and said that they'd taken all the places, but the way it read sounded like if I'd emailed right away, I could have gotten one... so I'm not sure is the short answer, but it seems worth a chance if you are a beauty blogger already!
ah...that's neat.  I got my invite for this one and ran straight to MUT after finishing my survey.  I missed out on the Love box and the dish washing thing though, so it's nice to get a new invite again!

Latest posts

Back