Favorite Wine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just curious to see what types and brands of wine you enjoy.

I myself am particular to merlot,pinot grigio,and chardonay:icon_chee

Merlot, but I'm not above admitting that I like a little cheap sweet stuff once and awhile like Arbour Mist :icon_chee

I personally prefer white's, but then again I eat vegetarian and fish alot.

I'm a big wine drinker, but I don't really have a fave...I drink it pretty much every night with dinner and what I drink depends on what I eat and the mood I'm in:) SOME of my usuals are an Australian Shiraz, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Beaujolais...I could go on, like I said I'm a big wine drinker!

awesome, i love wine.There was this lounge in ny that i went to that was just wine tasting and cheese.

like fondu style

Haha, i am partial to the cheap stuff, arbor mist :icon_smil i haven't found a good, sweet wine that i like yet except for some organic kind my boyfriends mother buys

I've always wanted to do something like that, but my man isn't into it...plus he's a lightweight, one glass and he's drunk!

My husband and I have just started getting into the whole wine thing. We don't really have a favorite yet. But we are sure to always have a bottle of something on hand.

cabernet sauvignon - Charles Shaw (2 buck chuck), Roche, BV 2002 Georges de Latour & Cask 23.

Chardonnay - Belvedere & Clos Dy Bois

Sauvignon Blanc - Geyser Peak

How funny you started this thread Gwen. I just (like a month ago) started experimenting with wine. I'd dabbled on and off through the years but now I'm making more of an effort to "expand my horizons". So I am enjoying reading our member's faves. :icon_bigg

Well I don't drink it anymore, but when I did, I LOVED White Merlot. People used to think I was crazy when I wanted this, but yes, there really is a White Merlot!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also liked Manischewitz' Grape Wine. It's awesome!!

Cabernet Sauvignon! I love South American Wines particularly from Chile. Also Australian as well. Shiraz, Cabs and a little Merlot too. I like to try different brands but keep coming back to my favs.

Latest posts

Back