Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm exactly two months along with my pregnancy and I'm bigger then usual...I have had a baby before so I thought that might be whyI'm already showing quit a bit but I haven't gone to the doctor yet either so I'm afraid it could be pregnant with multiples to but when would you start showing and how much at two months if your having multiples??

At 8 weeks fetuses are about the size of a kidney bean, so even with multiples people don't generally show that early. However, your body goes through a lot in early pregnancy and bloating is super common.

Congratulations!

Having had twins I started to show before my first trimester was half way over but did my mid-wife say anything? Noooo.... She didn't inform me she thought I was carrying twins until I was 12 or 13 weeks along.

I started to show a lot faster with our second (within first trimester) and with our third I felt like my belly popped out the same time I looked at the pregnancy test. It seems that once your body has gone through the process, it reacts faster to the changes.

Your stomach muscles tend to stretch with previous pregnancies.  I didn't show early but some of my friends did and they did not give birth to multiples.  Although the fetus is only kidney bean size, your uterus is filling with amniotic fluid.  

The ladies are right that you will begin showing earlier if this is not your first pregnancy.

Everyones body reacts differently and I wouldnt worry about it too much, just enjoy it!

Congratulations! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I started to show a lot faster with our second (within first trimester) and with our third I felt like my belly popped out the same time I looked at the pregnancy test. It seems that once your body has gone through the process, it reacts faster to the changes.
^Definitely true. I've had four, and it seems with each I showed sooner and sooner.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At 8 weeks fetuses are about the size of a kidney bean, so even with multiples people don't generally show that early. However, your body goes through a lot in early pregnancy and bloating is super common.

Congratulations!

Since this is not her first pregnancy and each pregnancy is different it's also possible she's just showing a wee bit earlier and it could be for a variety of reasons including just overeating, multiples or even an illness. My suggestion is to see a doctor ASAP, no such thing as too early to see a doctor when pregnant.

Having had twins myself, I carrier large from the get go. My midwife thought I was pregnant with twins but couldn't confirm it until I was in my third trimester.

I definitely showed earlier on my second and third pregnancies. If you are still feeling concerned your best bet is to go to the doctor asap. Congrats on your upcoming little one.

Latest posts

Back