Ulta deals of the week 4/15-4/21

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know this is pretty much last minute however I'm still not use to shopping at Ulta in-store since our store is only two weeks old. So these deals will last only two more days. Coupled with coupons these are some pretty hot deals.

First the Ulta $3.50 off $10 or more coupon. Click here to get it. This coupon expires Saturday, April 21, 2012.

How to score some Maybelline for near free:

The Maybelline products are on sale for Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. Now not everything is on sale so check the Ulta website first before going into the store. (Manufacturer coupons are not taken online so these hot deals will work in-store only.)

Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow are $6.99 each. From this past Sunday's paper in the Red Plum insert was a coupon for $1 off any one Maybelline eyeshadow or eyeliner. You'll need three of those. Also keep in mind some coupons are regional which means not all Sunday papers get these coupons (mine didn't so I have to get mine from a coupon clipper service... lucky for me my local one carries other regions coupons).

So here's the deal on this.... (coupon is no good without bar code, it's just to show you what that coupon looks like)

$6.99 x 3 = $20.97 - $6.99 = $13.98 - $3.50 - $1 - $1 - $1 = $7.48 for THREE Maybelline Tattoo Shadows!

You can do the deals any way you want so long as you have coupons for it and the total is over $10. Say you want the Fit foundation, a mascara and an eyeshadow. You could use these coupons instead:

(The $3 off FitMe foundation coupon was in the March 25 Red Plum insert.)​
 ​
FIT Me foundation: $7.99
Volume Express The Falsies Mascara: $6.99
Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad: $5.99

$20.97 - $5.99 - $3.50 - $3 - $1 - $1 = $6.48!!!

Revlon is also B2G1F and there are $1 and $2 off coupons for some Revlon items. Coupons include:

Revlon Beauty Tools, any - 04-01-12 SS
$1.00/1
expires 4/30/2012

Revlon Color Cosmetic, any - 04-01-12 SS
$1.00/1
expires 5/6/2012

Say I went and got three Top Speed Nail Enamel at $5.99 each. The total price for all three would be $11.98. Apply the Ulta $3.50 coupon and the price would only be $8.48. Now factor in three of the $1 off Revlon coupons and the final price, before applicable tax, would be $5.49. That's LESS than ONE bottle of nail polish!

Revlon Face Product, any - 04-01-12 SS
$2.00/1
expires 5/6/2012

I posted on my FB wall about Rimmel London since that's also B2G1F and there are coupons for Rimmel London as well.

Also as a reminder, depending on how YOU do the deal your prices maybe higher than mine. I'm going to do the Revlon nail polish deal today since I have those coupons on hand.

extreme couponers dream! I have all of these saved up and might be hitting ulta tomorrow. What no buy? 

Latest posts

Back