FOTD April 29, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a full face shot today I was in a hurry and just snapped a pic of my eye makeup. This was supposed to be the house colors for Ravenclaw from the Harry Potter series (Blue & Bronze) 
laughing.gif

Urban Decay shadows Baked, Cobra, Hijack, Zephyr, & Crystal

UD liquid liner Perversion

Loreal voluminous carbon black mascara

NYX eyebrow pen

NYX  concealer Porcelain

I wish I was brave enough to rock some awesome pink hair...it looks awesome on you!

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's wrong with having pink hair? Lol

I wish I was brave enough to rock some awesome pink hair...it looks awesome on you!
Aww well thank you!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think everyone should try it at least once even if it's just a temporary clip in piece. I'm a natural platinum blonde and had you told me 5 years ago I'd color my virgin hair hot pink hair I'd have said your nuts >.

I LOVE your pink hair; I think it's gorgeous!

Your makeup look is awesome - I'm totally a Ravenclaw girl. Long live the blue and bronze!

Thanks everyone!!!

Teresa it's nice to know someone else gets it hahahaha

I'm not sure who added me to the homepage but I was so excited when I checked it today! Thank you to whoever did!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks everyone!!!

Teresa it's nice to know someone else gets it hahahaha

I'm not sure who added me to the homepage but I was so excited when I checked it today! Thank you to whoever did!! 
laughing.gif
Oh yes - I adore all things Harry Potter, and think that an HP-inspired makeup look is an awesome idea!

It would be cool to do one for all of the houses. I bet the Slytherin green/silver would look really cool.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yes - I adore all things Harry Potter, and think that an HP-inspired makeup look is an awesome idea!

It would be cool to do one for all of the houses. I bet the Slytherin green/silver would look really cool.
Thanks everyone!!!

I think doing a look for each house is a great idea!!! 
laughing.gif

Beautiful pink hair, especially love the bangs
wub.gif

Amazing look, goes with amazing color of your eyes!

Beautiful pink hair, especially love the bangs
wub.gif

Amazing look, goes with amazing color of your eyes!

I love this look! The makeup and pink hair are awesome. I only wish I were this brave! 

Back