question for you all

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying and wanting to like MMU.  But I don't like the idea of breathing in minerals and "stuff" into my lungs.  If miners protect and worry about that, me too!!  How do you all avoid the airborne particles as much as possible?? 

Before I apply the mineral foundation I make sure that I have a good base on my face such as a face primer, moisturizer, or bb cream. It helps for the mineral foundation to stick onto the skin well. If you want to avoid breathing in the powder mixing it with a moisturizer works just as fine. I just have to say that since I stopped using liquid foundation for everyday use my skin's condition has improved. I only use liquid foundation if I need to but for day use, it's bb cream and mineral foundation for me

thanks for your imput.  You're the only one.  I always do moisturizer before my foundation, but don't you have to wait for the moisturizer to dry before applying the powder dry??  Also, yes I will try the foundation mixed with a moisturizer.  But mixing it with moisturizer doesn't affect the color at all, changing it I mean?

Latest posts

Back