Makeup from Paris & London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going Paris and London this June. Could you recommend me some makeup brands they have there I'm from Asia so I'm super excited to get some non-Asian makeup.

Hi!

In Paris, on the champs de lysee (I hope I spelled that right), there is a VERY large Sephora, where they have every brand you can think of. Definitely check that out! London and Paris obviously both have sooo many great brands and stores. In London definitely go to an illamasqua store!! Have fun!

Ooo I'm going to London and Paris next week!  Anyone else?  I'm very excited to try some Euro brands :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, that Sephora ! Try Bourjois (except for the mascaras),  it's cute and affordable. Kiko is nice but not overly special. The makeup brands  are rougly the same as in the US. Try instead the derm skincare brands (in pharmacies), Nuxe, Bioderma, Vichy, La Roche Posay, Avène.

Hi Playedinloops! I love Sephora. I am very interested to get my hands on some illamasqua too. I can't wait! Hi KitaRei, I'm leaving for Paris this Friday I'm so having a tough time packing I hope the weather's not too cold. Please share with me the stuff u'd be getting!! I would Iove to know. Hi magosienne! Bourjois here is abit expensive, I'm going to get as much as I can there, the healthy mix foundation and maybe some eyeshadows. Thanks for sharing. I love Nuxe. I'm also excited about Barry M, Inglot, sleek and NARS!! Oh happy happy.

I have been good on not purchasing things but have been really intrigued by some of the UK and French Brands and I heard people saying they were purchasing BioDerma for like $40 now. I just found a site which charges $14.44 for the same size and like $34 to ship from Europe but I can order more things!! Yay! I will have to read up on the site reviews first though.

Well I am french and live here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think you should go to The Sephora like the others said and it is HUGE! After that if you can find a Pharmacy they have other brands like NUXE and etc then also there is Noicbe which is like sephora but they have other brands like Bourjois ( a great brand that isn't super pricey!) If you don't find that then go to a Monoprix... its a store with many things but normally in the opening of the store they have a lot of make up and brands you don't find anywhere else...that aren't super pricey like bourjois and brands like that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back