First Ever Ulta Haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So yesterday I went to Ulta for the first time. An Ulta opened on Friday I think where I go shopping in the states and let me tell you I love it! 

This is what I got.

I got a bag of samples with my purchase (I'm pretty sure because they just opened)

Than I got a bunch of NYX products since Nyx is hard to find in Canada where I live and it was buy on get one 50% off how could I not lol 

Then I knew I had to get something from benefit so I decided to go with the Rare Beauty Set because it had products I really wanted to try like Porefessional, Benetint and Highbeam and since I don't have a high end mascara I thought it would be nice to try and it comes in such a cute bag which I also need a good one for travel ( the one I have now is so small!)

Lastly I finally go the naked pallet!!! I'm beyond excited for this since I'm pretty sure every single person has it

If you want a more in depth look at my haul visit my blog. *edited by mod*

Looks like you made out like a bandit... I LOVE the Naked Palettes. I have both of them and I use them EVERY day. No joke. They're perfect for someone like me who loves neutrals. That Benefit bag looks yummy, too. I don't have an ULTA anywhere nearby but I have Sephora... and when I go in there, it's like a drug addiction has overtaken me. Too bad my wallet can't support it! Haha. 

Latest posts

Back