Jessica Simpson's lips... Hmm...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
See I told you... Check out trout-face... :icon_eek:

First pic is from like a year ago, second is from a few days ago. Do you think she MAYBE had some Collagen injected in those suckers? :icon_lol:

Ewww! Yet ANOTHER celeb who goes and does something stupid to make herself look terrible!!! lol She looks like she got punched in the mouth!! And whats up with the bright red lips?? Since when does she do that?? She might want to try something a little less noticable.... especially since they are pretty noticable on their own!! lol

ewwww, thats right, ewww. so scary! she was so much better before.

Wow!!! She definetely had way too much collagen injected into those lips!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not so sure about injections. It could be, but she could also be mock-pouting and her expression was exaggerated. Pair that with loads of gloss...

uhhh... i really hope that's a bad pic/angle/photo...something!

Yow! They look freshly filled swollen too! I know image is everything in show and music biz, but how come people just can't say "no". Isn't she in her early 20's? She's got plenty of time before she needs any enhancements.

It looks more like a cold sore and very bad lip gloss. At least I hope it is!

I had heard on the radio that her & her sister were going to go have it done together.

Why do they do this ive never seen any good looking lips from injections.

omg!! :icon_eek: what has she done! that looks terrible! looks disformed and painful! one would think if they are that rich they can at least go to someone who will do it properly :icon_roll

I am not sure. I would have to see other pictures of her, might be just puoting after Nick or some plumping lip gloss.

Lindsay Lohan recently got her lips injected - I'm pretty sure!

Here are a couple more from the other day... She DEFINITELY has had fillers injected into her lips and the lines around her mouth. I worked in a Dermatologist's office and this is what the women look like after they have had injections.

IMHO they did a SUCK job on her too... :icon_eek:

Back