Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got this in my email:

Happy Mother's Day from the team here at Influenster!  We hope you're getting some some extra love from the kiddos for all that you do, and want to make this day even more special by passing along the big announcement that you have been officially pre-selected to receive the upcoming Mom VoxBox!!!

What does this mean?  That you have an awesome box of complimentary goodies waiting for you to test, evaluate and recommend!  If you want to claim your box and officially participate in this program, please login to your Influenster account and fill out the Pre-Qualifying Survey no later than Wednesday, May 16th.  Please note, if you do not complete the Pre-Survey by this date, we cannot consider you to participate in this program.

We will make final notifications via email on Monday, May 21st, and will have further instructions at that time.  Note boxes will be sent later this month, and members will start receiving in early June!

Cheers,

Influenster

Influenster

I received the pre-qualification survey email also! This will be my first vox box.

Filled out my pre-qual survey earlier...I've been on the site since January, but this is my first box.  Hopefully this box will be pretty decent, but I feel wrong complaining since it is completely free.

This will be my very first VB, too.  I hope completion of the survey guarantees I will be getting a box.  Since this is my first invite, I'm not sure if my survey answers are contingent on whether or not I get a box.  

The mom boxes I've seen others get, contain a Palmolive brand dish soap, along w/ coupons.  I'm not sure if these are the same ones we are getting, or if they're different.

I completed the survey and am waiting to see if I am accepted, haven't heard anything yet. They are talking about the spring boxes on FB, I am trying to figure out if this means we will get the box and others or not. Does anyone know?

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my very first VB, too.  I hope completion of the survey guarantees I will be getting a box.  Since this is my first invite, I'm not sure if my survey answers are contingent on whether or not I get a box.  

The mom boxes I've seen others get, contain a Palmolive brand dish soap, along w/ coupons.  I'm not sure if these are the same ones we are getting, or if they're different.
Dude, if "mom box" = box full of cleaning products, I'm going to be a little irritated, lol!

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dude, if "mom box" = box full of cleaning products, I'm going to be a little irritated, lol!

That wasn't the Mom box, it was a special Palmolive promotion...just tied to the mom box because people who got the Palmolive and did something were automatically qualified for the Mom box.

That said, if you guys get a box of cleaning products, I will be mad too, because I LOVE cleaning products. LOL. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my email today, confirmation that I will definitely be receiving a mom box! Can't wait to see whats included!

I received my confirmation that I'm getting this yesterday.  I really wonder what it's going to be.  When I think of mom stuff, I usually think of baby stuff, but mine's a long way away from that stage.

I was excited when I got the first email, because honestly, I had forgotten that I had signed up for it.  I never really figured that I would get anything from them, as it seems that they really only want bloggers, lol.

Yay, I received the "your're in" email also!

I'm hoping for a "pamper and indulge" mom box . . . a manicure, foot soak, good book, skin soothing facial and glamorous beauty products, delectable chocolate, and a babysitter! A girl can dream, right?

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, I received the "your're in" email also!

I'm hoping for a "pamper and indulge" mom box . . . a manicure, foot soak, good book, skin soothing facial and glamorous beauty products, delectable chocolate, and a babysitter! A girl can dream, right?
I'm dreaming right along with you! (I'm anticipating cleaning products and ziploc bags, though, haha)

Oh, my gosh, girlies!! Guess what I found in my spam box!! My confirmation! Yayyy!! I wonder what we're all getting?? 

I got an e-mail saying that I am getting a Palmolive Gift Basket in addition to the Mom Vox Box for being a winner of the Palmolive Challenge. I am excited! 

Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, my gosh, girlies!! Guess what I found in my spam box!! My confirmation! Yayyy!! I wonder what we're all getting?? 
I am glad I looked in my spam! I was pre selected for the Mom Box as well! Sweet!

Yayyy! Congrats! ;-D

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am glad I looked in my spam! I was pre selected for the Mom Box as well! Sweet!

Latest posts

Back