Sephora Birthday Present Question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you didn't pick up your birthday gift around your birthday, do you know if you can still get it?

For example, I didn't realize I got a birthday gift -- but was a member for my birthday back in January. Could I still get the gift? lol 

you have to pick it up within 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your birthday. I've heard sometimes they're more lenient and will let you get it if you're a couple days outside of your window, but 5 months seems like quite a stretch

It doesn't hurt to ask though. I live in Osaka right now, and my birthday is in September.  I visit home (NY) 2x a year, and last July when I was back I went into a Sephora and told them since I'm living overseas and am a member, I won't be back in time for my birthday-the girl was super nice and said that it was no problem, and gave me my gift two months early!  I'd say just ask, it's worth a shot.

It depends on the store, I think.

I've gotten it in December (I think they had a "claim your bday gift if you haven't already" promotion), and this year in March on the first day of Chic Week. Of course this year, I thought I was going to be too far away from any Sephora during the 4 weeks. My birthday is in May.

Then I'll try it asking. It can't hurt. The worst they can say is 'no', right? Thank you ladies!

Latest posts

Back