"The Vampire Diaries" Elena Gilbert Hair/Makeup Tutorial!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why thank you! I don't think I look that much like Elena, but that is certainly a compliment that I'll take! More videos to come. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just watched your Taylor Swift tutorial, and I thought that it was great too! You're very thorough! I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I love helping out and doing tutorials. I've got a Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games Premiere one that I'm gonna post real soon!

Great tutorial!  I'm pale as well and while I love her look, the difference in skin tone made me wary to try it myself, but your tutorial helped a ton!

Also, I used to use the shu uemura eyelash curler, basically the typical curler.  Then I was buying makeup one day and someone had me try the laura mercier one.  It's easier to use and I think it gives a better curl.  Thought I'd pass that tidbit along. 

Boy I wish my hair was so easy to straighten! I have fine curly frizzy hair and it is sooo hard to straighten. I'm gonna try using Argon oil. I heard good things about that. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back