Weak & Brittle Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going through the menopause & i am suffering from really bad weak & brittle nails. I've tried taking Hair, Skin & Nails, tablets & they haven't worked. (Even though my hair is growing thicker & growing quicker). I've even tried Sally Hansen Age Correct Growth Treatment. Could anybody suggest anything else that i could try? I've always had lovely nails but now i have to keep them short & i would really love to show off all my lovely nail polishes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6LXsvn63U0

Eat foods that contain the highest levels of vitamin E (almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.), drink plenty of water, and stay away from nail strengtheners that contain formaldehyde. One of my favorite moisturizing nail treatment is Barielle Hydrating Ridge Filler. Barielle Growth Activator for Natural Nails works really well to hasten nail growth.

Thanks so much for your help, i'll have to see if i can find these products. I've never heard of them so i'll have to Google them first! x 

Back