Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked up the lighter shades that were available at my local Target. 

Sunlight:  Left to right  010 Darling, 020 Lovesick, 015 Cherish, 001 Honey. and 040 Rendezvous

Sunlight: Left to right 010 Darling, 020 Lovesick, 015 Cherish, 001 Honey. and 040 Rendezvous

Shade:  Left to right 010 Darling, 020 Lovesick, 015 Cherish, 001 Honey. and 040 Rendezvous

Naked lips!  I have very little natural color and an awesome freckle on the side.

010 Darling

020 Lovesick

015 Cherish

001 Honey

040 Rendezvous

Overall I love these!  I used a couple swipes for these pictures, so it can also be applied lighter.  It leaves an awesome and very natural stain that lasts for a long time.  I have tarte lipsurgence in amused, and while it is more pigmented, these leave a much better stain.  I can't wait to try the darker colors!

Thanks for the awesome swatches and for always keeping them in the same L-R order. =)

Great pics! I have to put on lip primer to get the "naked" lips look you have naturally!  I love these balms too! I bought a few in the lighter colors and loved them SO much I wanted to try one of the darker colors in Romantic.  Then I saw a swatch of Smitten and I need that! (and I believe this is how addiction starts because suddenly I have 8.)  I had a super hard time finding them in store that I had to order on ulta.com! Thanks for sharing ;]

I got the Rendezvous shade. Love it!  And it would look good on virtually any skin tone... Good staying power too, I'll definitely purchase these in different shades.

Thanks so much for swatching these. I absolutely love the cherish. I don't know if they are available in Canada, but I will check it out the next time I go for a beauty haul.

They are very pretty. Too bad I'm on a no-buy. Well, good for my wallet.

I just found them at my local Walgreens-they have them tucked in beside a display case of Revlon nail polishes, they aren't even labelled. I bought Lovesick and I really like the way it goes on and how it feels. Much better than the Revlon pin lipstains. I almost bought Sweetheart, it's a little lighter color and I think it might work better for me, but this is a great summer color.

Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't find honey anywhere. it must be THE shade to get
It's my absolute favorite! Out of the shades I have, I find it to be the most wearable and flattering. It also took me the longest time to find that shade. (Every time I would find one left at a store, someone had already ripped the wrapping off and tested it out on themselves! It took me ages to find one that hadn't been used!) I have 7 currently, and really adore them. (I might have a "slight" addiction haha!). I have the shades: Honey, Smitten, Darling, Lovesick, Cherish, Adore, & Rendezvous. 

(If you have an Ulta nearby- I'd recommend looking for them there, and using one of their 20% off/ or $3 coupons. You can also use manufacture's coupons there, so keep your eye's open for the Revlon ones! I bought all of mine BOGO from different stores that had them on sale, and used coupons. So, they wound up being pretty inexpensive!)

Originally Posted by LydiaNichole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's my absolute favorite! Out of the shades I have, I find it to be the most wearable and flattering. It also took me the longest time to find that shade. (Every time I would find one left at a store, someone had already ripped the wrapping off and tested it out on themselves! It took me ages to find one that hadn't been used!) I have 7 currently, and really adore them. (I might have a "slight" addiction haha!). I have the shades: Honey, Smitten, Darling, Lovesick, Cherish, Adore, & Rendezvous. 

(If you have an Ulta nearby- I'd recommend looking for them there, and using one of their 20% off/ or $3 coupons. You can also use manufacture's coupons there, so keep your eye's open for the Revlon ones! I bought all of mine BOGO from different stores that had them on sale, and used coupons. So, they wound up being pretty inexpensive!)
Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I'll keep my eye out for the coupons. I'm loving these!  I have 3 so far... Rendezovus, Cherish and I finally found Honey at Walgreens!!!  

Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I'll keep my eye out for the coupons. I'm loving these!  I have 3 so far... Rendezovus, Cherish and I finally found Honey at Walgreens!!!  
Yay! Glad you found them!

Whoo HOo! I got four of them at CVS. But it's odd how they only offer 5 colors at my CVS. I think these are my new addiction.

Latest posts

Back