Sign in to follow this  
xlisaa

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Their summer beauty bag is up for grabs now! It is on their target style facebook page! & it has been incredibly slow too. Grab yours before it's gone! Seems like they're giving away 477k of them :)

The samples the show don't look bad either!

Okay, just got one. You have to let each page sit for a while. It worked in google chrome for me and I got a confirmation #.

Just try again later, or keep letting the page load slowly. It took me about 4 minutes each page after clicking.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

No email last time..you just wait and it shows up! Its so fun, imo. 

yay that is fun!  I had typed in all of my information and It wouldn't let me click submit so then I tried to refresh it and the page died :(, but when I clicked the original link to do it again it gave me a conformation number, so hopefully that means I get one! I missed the spring one, but this one looks like it has more stuff I would use in it. 

It is fun! Especially because it's free lol. Free fun is good. It's so funny I go so crazy over these like I really need ANY more of this stuff. Oh well.....

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

No email last time..you just wait and it shows up! Its so fun, imo. 

Weird apparently it worked. I went to re-do it all, and it gave me a conf number. It probably took 2-3 minutes per page and then the dreaded "service is unavailable" on the last page, and you can't click back.  

I wouldn't recommend waiting until later, these tend to go fast. 

I got through! Yay! I missed the last one so this is great.

Once you click don't do anything. Just let it load.

Well last time, even though a lot of people knew about it, it took about 3-4 days until the bags were all gone. I wonder how many have been claimed already.

Erhm, I actually got an e-mail confirmation this time. I didn't get any confirmation for the last two bags I got.

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

Well last time, even though a lot of people knew about it, it took about 3-4 days until the bags were all gone. I wonder how many have been claimed already.

I read somewhere that they have about 477,500 to give away. w00t.gif

Originally Posted by astokes View Post

I read somewhere that they have about 477,500 to give away. w00t.gif

Yup! It's on the little print on the bottom of the page. I think same amount as last time.

Lol I read a few comments on the Target Style post announcing the giveaway is live. Some people are so pissed off!

OMG I got in!!!!!!!!!! So happy yay.gif

Girls who are trying, make sure you really do just leave page alone, it doesn't look like it's doing anything but it is!

Originally Posted by astokes View Post

Lol I read a few comments on the Target Style post announcing the giveaway is live. Some people are so pissed off!

Lol. I don't get what there is to be pissed over. They should understand the app is being hammered right now, which will cause it to malfunction and give an error. It's free anyway. If it doesn't work the first time, then just keep trying. I have seen some ridiculous posts where they were yelling at the facebook page! -.-

Originally Posted by Scawolita View Post

OMG I got in!!!!!!!!!! So happy yay.gif

Girls who are trying, make sure you really do just leave page alone, it doesn't look like it's doing anything but it is!

Yay! :D

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

Erhm, I actually got an e-mail confirmation this time. I didn't get any confirmation for the last two bags I got.

I just got it too. I guess now I really know it worked!