Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our Glossyboxes will ship next week 
w00t.gif

Next week.. here we go, ladies!  Here's hoping it's worth it!  If not, bye bye glossybox.  (I still can't believe I let myself sign up for it)

I'm sooooo excited!!!!
claps.gif

At $21 a sub they better be spectacular because it wouldn't be hard to drop at that price. I'm going to have a very high standard for GB. BB and MG get away with more because it's "only" $10 and that includes shipping costs. GB better be at least twice as good! From the unboxings I've seen they will be. Come on GB don't let us down!!!

I can't believe I did it either! I'm trying to cut back on samples, but yeah, just couldn't resist this one. I'm actually considering cancelling my beloved Birchbox in order to keep this if it turns out to be awesome.

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Next week.. here we go, ladies!  Here's hoping it's worth it!  If not, bye bye glossybox.  (I still can't believe I let myself sign up for it)

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe I did it either! I'm trying to cut back on samples, but yeah, just couldn't resist this one. I'm actually considering cancelling my beloved Birchbox in order to keep this if it turns out to be awesome.
I canceled BB for GB. If GB lets me down I'll go back or try another service.

i think it'll be better than BB in that travel sizes are bigger than deluxe sample sizes, so I'd say we'll definitely get our money's worth.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Either way, I'm excited and can't hardly wait for our boxes to start shipping out. Since I live on the west coast, I'll be one of the last to get a box. LOL, as soon as you ladies get them, please start posting and update the rest of us on what's coming!!!

Did anyone get a shipping notification e-mail? How do you guys know they ship out next week??

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get a shipping notification e-mail? How do you guys know they ship out next week??
When I signed up it said shipping would start May 26th I believe.

I never noticed when the ship date would be, I've just been following on here and saw princess2010's post the other day lol

Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

according to facebook our boxes are on the way! 

I haven't gotten a ship notice yet tho..

Yes they just commented on that post stating they will send out the confirmation e-mails in the next few days!

Wooohoo!

Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

according to facebook our boxes are on the way! 

I haven't gotten a ship notice yet tho..
I'm so glad.  It has been one sh*tty week so far and I need a little sparkle to brighten it, lol!

So excited I can hardly stand it!!! The fact that we know nothing about what's in it is so exciting!!
yess.gif

Latest posts

Back