Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey I just found this code for Julep Maven. The code is COLOR2012 I tried this code yesterday and got it for $0.01!  So head over here  (keep in mind this is my referral link) I don't know how long its gonna last, so hopefully this is gonna help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you 

Referral link deleted.

Ordered! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey I just found this code for Julep Maven. The code is COLOR2012 I tried this code yesterday and got it for $0.01!  So head over here www.julep.com (keep in mind this is my referral link) I don't know how long its gonna last, so hopefully this is gonna help :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you 

(removed referral code in quote)

Im assuming it will go back to $20 next month so ill cancel before then..LOL..I mean I like nail polish but not that much!

yeah i think that's what i'm gonna do too.. too much for just nail polish lol! 

does anyone know what day we would have to cancel by? I might do this deal but I definitely do not want to be charged again...just too much for tiny bottles of polish 
plain.gif

Exactly LOL well I am cancelling when I get my package...haha
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does anyone know what day we would have to cancel by? I might do this deal but I definitely do not want to be charged again...just too much for tiny bottles of polish 
plain.gif

Well I know they give sneak peeks of the next box in 2 days...I know were on the tail end of ordering for the month so I wasn't sure if it autocharged with the style you selected as soon as the new bags become available or not. 

Thats an interesting point, I figured you got charged once every month (the day you signed up) just like every other box? I mean imagine paying $20 then paying another $20 the next week? Thats just too much...I'd be sooooo pissed!

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I know they give sneak peeks of the next box in 2 days...I know were on the tail end of ordering for the month so I wasn't sure if it autocharged with the style you selected as soon as the new bags become available or not. 

well it would only be that way the first month because were ordering right before the new bags come out. we might be charged again in say a week, but then if we keep subscribing it would become routine to be charged when each new bags comes out. I just want to know the details before I sign myself up...like what if i cancel before this bag ships because they already want to charge me for the next bag? 

Thats what it says on my dashboard, Im assuming we will still get our first box shipped even if we cancel. we paid 0.01, but that STILL does count as a payment.

found it under their terms and conditions

If at any time you wish not to receive the monthly editor’s box, it is the user’s responsibility to make this known by midnight on the 24th day of the month (5 days after the selection email will be received). In this case your credit card charge will be suspended until the following month when you will either choose to receive your Sneak Peek Box, gift it to a friend, or skip that month as well. "

"We will do everything to make your membership as satisfying as possible. However, you are free to cancel your membership any time by calling customer service at 1-877-651-3292. You must cancel your membership by 11:59pm on the 24th of the month to avoid being charged on the 27th for the next month’s shipment. If you have any questions please email: [email protected] or call: 1-877-651-3292"

I don't know if they still going to give it if we cancel it right away, but I would cancel it before the 24th.. 

If you sign up, I would wait until you get a tracking email first(im sure we will get one in about 3 days) before you cancel.

I just got the march box email today, I am confused, will I get febuarys or march? I am going to have to cancel soon but I am going to wait until wednesday.

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the march box email today, I am confused, will I get febuarys or march? I am going to have to cancel soon but I am going to wait until wednesday.
Most likely you're get the Feb box since March's won't ship until the 1st.

Their boxes are SO cute! Just got mine in today and though I got in on the $1 special instead of $0.01 one, I gotta say I love it! Can't wait for my March box!

The color on my nails right now is *not* either of the colors in the box.

Thank you so much! It's actually Pure Ice nail polish. 2 coats of "first love" followed by 2 coats of "spit fire". I really like them! 
heart.gif
 For only $2 a nail polish they are working just as good as my OPI/more expensive brands. I'm on day 4 and no chips, and I'm a super busy lady that puts my polish to the test daily.

Latest posts

Back