MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I think it's time we start a June thread especially since it's so close to June already AND we have some potential spoilers for it.  So come and discuss this month's bag here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the sneak peak of the bag that I've seen, its nice that its different than the previous ones

They seem to be running a little late on spoilers, which sucks because I'm trying to decide whether or not to cancel. This would be my 3rd bag, the first I was mostly happy with but the shipping sucked. I never got a shipping notification and after 2 emails too them it finally just showed up the last week of the month. The second bag shipped very quickly, but I had no interest in anything in that bag, so it all went to my 12 year old for play. I'm really hoping they put out some spoilers before the first....

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some ladies got an email containing a picture. I'll try and find it and post it.

Edit: Found it.

nice!! thanks for posting

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some ladies got an email containing a picture. I'll try and find it and post it.

Edit: Found it.

I have to admit I'm not impressed by the picture. It seems even more cheaply made... glued together versus sewn.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to admit I'm not impressed by the picture. It seems even more cheaply made... glued together versus sewn.
I like the bag I think it's cute..but Zadidoll your right...I am a street wear brand owner...and i print stuff on merchandise all the time...I honestly think they can get a bit craftier with the bags either screen prints or emproid their logo onto a nice bag....there for there brand gets marketed more when people use the bags.

The prices for mass bulks are super cheap..and u can change the font or add a design to go with the theme every month...I think if you just invest in one or two different good quality bags and use the first idea..people would complain less..

But this is just me brain storming...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the idea of a sparkly, glittery bag is really, really cute. But, I'm gonna have to agree--it looks like its made of cardboard or something. Not too impressive. 

A standard snap is a little smaller than 1/2" (just looked it up on the internet).  So I wonder how big this is and what would fit inside?  Hmmmmm

Isn't it nice to get something different though? I mean, I'm pretty thankful for the cheapy bags every month but maybe thats because I have a problem with 'collecting' makeup bags... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree. I like that it is different (non zipper) than the others that we have received. I don't normally keep the bags because I have a trillion zipper bags but this maybe a keeper.

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Isn't it nice to get something different though? I mean, I'm pretty thankful for the cheapy bags every month but maybe thats because I have a problem with 'collecting' makeup bags... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It reminds me of a check holder lol but I do love the gold and glitter but like Beauty-flawed mentioned I hope it doesn't shed off the glitter and make a big mess!

Latest posts

Back