Green Grab Bag- June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know they will not be sent out til the 15th, but they have already started putting up hints on their facebook page. It says that if you love Pangea Organics you will love the bag. I looked at their product line and it is really nice.

I received one too! I'm excited because according to their fb wall we're getting a sample from pangea organics! This is one of my favorite subs.

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received one too! I'm excited because according to their fb wall we're getting a sample from pangea organics! This is one of my favorite subs.
I know!!! There are on my shipping happy list right now for getting them shipped on the day they are suppose to, as well!!!

Holy Fabulous!!!!

Brigit True Organics Magic Skin Balm- Looks like a chap stick tube
Glam nation Natural perfection eye and makeup remover
Pangea Organics facial scrub
JourneysMother  Lotion Pellets
Organic Indulgences Lip Butter
Bamboo Cosmetics Bamboo Lash - Full size.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy Fabulous!!!!

Brigit True Organics Magic Skin Balm- Looks like a chap stick tube

Glam nation Natural perfection eye and makeup remover

Pangea Organics facial scrub

JourneysMother  Lotion Pellets

Organic Indulgences Lip Butter

Bamboo Cosmetics Bamboo Lash - Full size.

Ooooh, this sounds interesting! Pictures please
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooh, this sounds interesting! Pictures please
icon_lol.gif
Will do after a much needed dinner out with my spare half!

I got the same bag as Pellen except for the last product. I had no idea that they had any customization...

Instead of the bamboo lash product I got Lilly Of hawaii Hale O Moani Aromati Balm in Earthen Spice. I sneeze every time I open it, but it does smell nice and peppery and a bit sweet on my skin. 
I'll get my pictures and everything up by the end of the day and report back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my bag today also and I got the same items as Pellen and snllama with one exception:

Instead of the bamboo lash product or the Lilly Of hawaii Hale O Moani Aromatic Balm, I got Ferro cosmetics eye shadow in Dirt.

My husband got me a gift subscription when they were doing the Mother's Day promotion, so he got the bonus bag that they were giving away to gift subscribers at that time. (Of course, he gave it to me!) In the bonus bag, I got the Bamboo eyelash enhancer and 3 of the Lilly of Hawaii balms in different scents and a bunch of other totally awesome stuff.   It looks like they are giving out all of that stuff now to people who didn't get the bonus bag.    

I received the same items as everyone else, except my customized item was a small Naked Princess body souffle in vanille blanc scent.

Awesome bag!

Edit - Oops!  I received the Naked Princess body souffle in my The Look Bag - got them both on the same day.  I still loved the green grab bag, though!

I know I said Id have my pictures up last night, but I have to retake a couple shots that were crummy so I'll probably have it up tomorrow night.

I decided to cancel. This was only my second month, but neither bags wowed me. I barely am interested in any of the products. And I don't like using beeswax and more than half the products I've received from them are made from beeswax. I was already charged for July so Im not sure if they are going to refund me or ship me my July. We shall see.

Ok, so according to my card, I received Lilly Of Hawaii Hale O Moani Aromati Balm....I'm assuming that is the mini tub with nothing on it but the word "Arousal" pasted to the top of the jar.  The thing smells like vicks vapor rub and I find it a little odd to name a product scent (which I'm assuming is what that is) "arousal", especially when there are no other words/labels on the jar.  Just a little weird....it seems a little inappropriate when you pull it out of the bag.  Or maybe not inappropriate, but at least like the balm is for something other than skin/hair, if you know what I mean.

Love the Mint Choclate lip balm and the Pangea Organics facial scrub though!

Oh I wish I had received an eyeshadow! The last two months I haven't been too thrilled with the contents of the bags but I still get excited and plan on staying with them for several more months. Is the balm product some sort of perfume?  

Aloha Miss Monica,

Aromatherapy is something that affects everyone differently...I have had a few other people who, upon first sniff, thought that the Arousal blend contained menthol- but it does not have anything in that family of fragrances...

The unfortunate thing about the packaging is that it was sent to Green Grab Bag in bags with 3 samples of different blends in each, and a notecard which contained ingredients, etc.... and my bags were broken up by by them to send out individually- not how it was supposed to be. Consequently...a rather ridiculous presentation...I feel a bit annoyed, to say the least!

Well, I hope that you will try to rub some of that stuff on your skin... it has a lot of great ingredients in it which are healing, comforting...and, well, Arousing!

The other 2 aromatic Balms are: Morning Wind and Earthen Spice

Take care!

Lily of Hawaii

Originally Posted by Lily of Hawaii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aloha Miss Monica,

Aromatherapy is something that affects everyone differently...I have had a few other people who, upon first sniff, thought that the Arousal blend contained menthol- but it does not have anything in that family of fragrances...

The unfortunate thing about the packaging is that it was sent to Green Grab Bag in bags with 3 samples of different blends in each, and a notecard which contained ingredients, etc.... and my bags were broken up by by them to send out individually- not how it was supposed to be. Consequently...a rather ridiculous presentation...I feel a bit annoyed, to say the least!

Well, I hope that you will try to rub some of that stuff on your skin... it has a lot of great ingredients in it which are healing, comforting...and, well, Arousing!

Take care!

Lily of Hawaii
Ah, that's good to know!  I'm sorry that they separated the bags--my "arousal" jar probably would have made much more sense in a group a three!  It's good to know how it was meant to be shipped--even if it didn't work out that way. 

Thanks for taking the time to explain--I think that demostrates fantastic customer service and attention to customer issues.  Some of the companies I've dealt with don't bother to address questions/issues, even when they are directly contacted -- I'm so glad that you took the time to post and explain.  I'll definitely give it a try once I get home!

Aloha, and thank you for your note, as well!

One thing that I have grown to love IS Customer Service... whether working for another company or my own... I will always do my best to keep the communication flowing with customer's.

Thank you for giving Lily of Hawaii Hale O Moani Aromatic Balm a try! 

Take care, 

Lily of Hawaii

To clarify a bit more about what Lily of Hawaii Aromatic Balm is can I send you over to the Etsy store that I am selling it at? (http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilyofHawaii) You can read about it there...I will paste the info here, also.

All over skin and hair care! 

For Body Mind Soul- Skin nourishing, Mind calming, Spirit uplifting!Living high on Mauna Loa on Big Island, Hawaii, I have received an abundance of inspiration from the elements: Wind, Sun, Ocean and High Desert landscapes, as well as the creative energy of Divine Mother! This area is steeped in the passionate energy of Pele, the Primordial Fire Goddess. The quietude of the Ka'u area where Hale O Moani (House of The Windblown Fragrance) Aromatic Balm was creatively conceived has been an essential ingredient in its creation.Originally gifted to a friend for her Birthday, it went on to enhance my Massage practice, where it was very well received by clients of every age and from every walk of life, as well as by other Massage Therapists.I have received many testimonials about the Balm- from Healers who use their hands to work on others; Couples for sensual massage; Beauticians for hair treatment; Diabetics with cracked feet, Rock Masons with cracked hands and even dog's paws!Hale O Moani Aromatic Balm is currently featured in 3 fragrant blends, using only natural ingredients and no preservatives. Each blend has the same base and 7 or more Pure Essential oils to create the unique fragrance of each one. Each one contains Pure Hawaiian Beeswax.AROUSAL A rich, sensual, sweet, flowery, musky, aphrodesial and deeply penetrating fragrance with hints of citrus MORNING WIND Flowery, Light and Musky, with hints of Rosey; Balancing to feminine cyclesEARTHEN SPICEEarthy, Woodsy, Spicy, warming fragrance hinting of Bay RumEach are packed in a 4 oz Gold tin with screw top lid.Very long lasting, years if stored in a cool place and dipped into with clean hands. It will soften easily in the morning sun or in any warm place.Enjoy the Hale O Moani experience and know that this fragrant gift has been created with thoughts for Our health and made in the Spirit of Aloha!

Originally Posted by Lily of Hawaii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aloha Miss Monica,

Take care!

Lily of Hawaii
This is so sad for you!! I dropped Green Grab Bag after one month of getting almost nothing and no directions for use of homemade items either.. I will buy directly from you on Etsy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura

Latest posts

Back