Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a beauty vlogger and I really want you to check out my channel and subscribe if you like it! I do all kinds of videos! I love comments and always respond back! It would mean a lot if you would stop by and say hello. I know there are SO many amazing and popular youtubers out there, but I'm dying to reach a wider audience and have my own little community. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for looking and I hope you take a minute to check me out. [=www.youtube.com/user/mskimikiwi][/] [VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

I have been on makeup talk for a  while but never knew this group existed! I noticed that the majority of the people in this group are blog oriented (makes sense - since its titled "Beauty Bloggers") I was wondering how many of you out there have YouTube channels. I do, and would really like to meet more beauty YouTubers to swap tips with and possible do collaborations with. Glad to be here!

My channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/beautyfoolreview

I mostly focus on sample boxes and reviews.

April

just keep this in mind:

While we love our fellow beauty enthusiasts, our official suggestion is to make a signature (read more here) for yourself, then just ENGAGE the community with relative conversations about beauty and others will see your signature with your channel listed below each post.  Your fellow beauty enthusiasts will note your signature and if they like, will visit your YouTube channel. Keep in mind that you're signature doesn't appear until you have posted 10 regular forum posts.  See our rules here.

Suggestions to get others to see your YouTube Channel:

• Put your YouTube channel link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your YouTube channel. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to watch your videos. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and visit your YouTube channel, and watch your videos.
  • Become a featured writer on our blog and embed your videos into your blog posts
  • If you do makeup video tutorials, EMBED your YouTube videos into forum posts in our Makeup videos Forum.

Thanks!

Dior! Thank you for being a valued subscriber and reviewer of our Starbox! We love you!

Marci Star

Starlooks

Hey,

I am new to Makeuptalk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am a Beauty Guru From YT an i like to review Sample boxes for my Fans an myself. I also do Makeup looks,hauls etc. I got my First Starlooks and couldnt even Wrap my head around the products they put in the boxes.Then i got my 2nd,3rd and 4th box I must say i love this box and the way the makeup applies an how good it is i think forsure this is a must have box and i love that you can buy Past boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you Marci for this wonderful box

Heres My Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Mrsmakeuplover4ever?feature=mhee

Hello Beauties,

I am new to this site, just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Ashley, I go by Mzpdgt, which is an abbreviation of my married name!! I am an aspiring freelance makeup artist! I have began to post beauty tutorials on youtube, please take a moment to check out some of my work and leave me some positive/constructive feedback to better my craft, I'd appreciate it.  deleted per Terms of Service

Other than that, I hope to learn many things from this site!! Hello everyone!!

If you guys have youtube channels, leave me the names and I'll be sure to subscribe for support!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hi there!

I am new on here as well and wanted to introduce myself. I am a beauty vlogger and youtuber. My channel is:

-deleted per Terms of Service; no personal blog/vlog posts outside of signature links and Member Blogroll thread-

Feel free to comment and subscribe if you enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Glad to be a part of another beauty related community!

Best,

Naseem

Hi everyone I am new here just joined last night I have a YouTube channel under the name bewitchingbeautyxx. I would love for you all to got check it out and subscribe if you like. I am very happy to be a part of this community and I cant wait to post more.

hello everyone.  You are more than welcome to post videos here: Makeup Tutorials and Videos Forum

Originally Posted by naseemdelan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi there!

I am new on here as well and wanted to introduce myself. I am a beauty vlogger and youtuber. My channel is:

-deleted per Terms of Service; no personal blog/vlog posts outside of signature links and Member Blogroll thread-

Feel free to comment and subscribe if you enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Glad to be a part of another beauty related community!

Best,

Naseem
Originally Posted by Artonit Makeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They should let fans post their videos
Originally Posted by BewitchingBeaut /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone I am new here just joined last night I have a YouTube channel under the name bewitchingbeautyxx. I would love for you all to got check it out and subscribe if you like. I am very happy to be a part of this community and I cant wait to post more.

Hi there girls. I am also a BEAUTY guru on YouTube. Anyone else who has a channel and wants me to check out theirs please do so. Here is my channel url:www.YouTube.com/user/glitterpetite

Hello everyone ! Could you all take a look at my channel? I've subbed to everyone here's links--good work!

My youtube name is PaintWithGlitter

Happy New Years !

Latest posts

Back