MsKimiKiwi

Links: YouTube channels

I would like to benefit from feedback as well. Tutorials aren't really known yet where I live but I'd like to expand my audience but finding out what I can do to get interest. 

My youtube is: http://www.youtube.com/user/honeytrapcol...

I do the creative direction and pick out the looks but sadly don't have the talent to apply them (yet - I am working up to doing my solo shoots with just models and me). icon_redface.gif

Welcome to makeuptalk! it is great to have you here :) I just made a new channel and uploaded my very first video on it. I hope you can subscribe and watch my videos, please give me feedback and tell me what you think. The support would mean so much, feel free to request more videos. There will be many more videos to come.

http://YouTube.com/beautiiessentials

Keep in touch

xx

Rachel

Hey guys!

I'm just starting to get my feet wet on youtube, but please check me out!

I'm on youtube under the username jaydhagbergmua.

Best!

-Jay'd

Hello Everyone. I am new to the world of making videos! I am just wanting to have some fun and try to be as helpful as possible. 

Most of the things I learned I actually learned from YouTube!! I would love it if you guys checked out my channel (there is a link down below in my signature) and gave me some feedback. I am looking for all the help I can get!

Thank you so much!!

I usually don't do this kind of thing, but if anyone would be willing to give some genuine feedback, I would be more than happy. Always looking for ways to improve. Link in the signature. Thanks ladies. 

Originally Posted by MediaJunctionUK View Post

If you have a passion for make up tutorials, check these links out on YouTube! some amazing shots and tips!

Thanks for the links. Really ought to try out Rimmel. Cannot wait until the Apocalips is out in the US!

Hi I just started my channel. Feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-xoxo Niyah

www.youtube.com/NiyahsBeautyCorner

Guest makeuprochelle

The best youtuber is 

Theglamourdayz

She taught me how to put on my fake lashes :)

I've been doing the YouTube thing for a few months now.  Would love some new subscribers and feedback on my videos! :)  Link below! :)

• Like 1

Originally Posted by FacesbySAM View Post

I've been doing the YouTube thing for a few months now.  Would love some new subscribers and feedback on my videos! :)  Link below! :)

Love your channel! I just started a channel as well :)

I'd love it if you subscribed to me as well!

youtube.com/laurentappbeauty

I also just started a channel about 3 months ago.( youtube.com/user/makeupthug). I will def check both you ladies out...

I mainly post Birchbox opening videos shot with my phone (and not always in HD) at the moment, but I am working on expanding my channel content. http://www.youtube.com/user/CricketsBay/ Is it weird that 90% of the ladies who have posted our links here don't have our YouTube channel in our signature? Also, any way I can see people's signatures using the mobile site? I can hardly use the regular site because it freezes and force closes a lot. It's my phone. Not the site itself.

Hey everyone I too have a beauty channel on youtube it's www.youtube.com/annjiliquethediva ill be checking you out please subscribe if you like what you see. Would love to do some collaborations in the near future.

Hi Sarita,

I will def check out your channel as soon as i get off work. I love to do callabs. i actually just did one not to long ago.

Hi annjithediva,

I just saw you an email telling me you subscribed to my channel. Thank you so much, and as soon as i get off work  I will return the sub.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook