MsKimiKiwi

Links: YouTube channels

Yes we shoould. I am not able to log onto youtube from work, but as soon as I get off i will check you out. I see your location is France?? That is so cool.

Just read another post and saw a tutorial done by a celebrity makeup artist in LA named Monika Blunder.

I LOVE her Rosie Huntington-Whitely look. That's a really hot look for a night out. I'm sort of new to this whole makeup thing and really enjoy these tutorials. To those interested, here you go! 

Hello everyone!
My name is Anna and I'm from Russia.

In 2011 I started my youtube channel as Lipo4kaBeauty and from this spring I make my videos there. All videos are in Russian for now just because I too shy to speak English, it is not my native language and I make mistakes.

Lipo4ka (spells like lipochka) is a name of one famous Russian girl in one of the theatrical plays by Ostrovsky. I just like this name...and most part of my friends call me lipochka ( 4 is similar in prononce to "ch")

I am a new youtube beauty guru & I need a boost . I would love if you checked out my channel. I post make up looks, ootd, ETC. Please check it out ! 

Youtube.com/simplybeauty04

Hi guys :) I want to make a beauty channel on youtube. I'm kinda stuck on coming up with a name though. Any suggestions? These are what I've came up with so far: 

• KayTheBeautycutie

• KaysPassionforfashion

• KayTheBlushingBeauty

• DailyDoseOfKayleigh

• Diamondsandpearls97

• KayleighLovesFashion

Which is your favorite? If you have any other ideas, please let me know. My name is Kayleigh and I'm almost 16. Some of my favorite makeup brands are NYX and Mac. I shop at ulta and sephora often. I don't want to make my name too cheesy. Thanks so much :))

I don't feel like many gurus have usernames that are directly related to fashion or makeup, but I understand if you want it to. :) the dailydose username is cute ;)

Hey there,

I'm new to youtube too, if you could just check out my first vid here http://youtu.be/B5ne9HTbmSk

it would mean a lot to me, also, suscribe to smacbeauty on youtube, cause there'll always be more to come

for you guys:) I really hope you'll enjoy and that it will be useful, leave your comments!!

love,

Smacbeauty

Love the daily dose one, you should definitely pick this one!

If you need inspiration, here are a bunch of names good youtubers have:

Michelle Phan

Lizlizlive

Stilababe09

Smacbeauty

Macbarbie07

Bubzbeauty

strawberryelectric48

laurensboutique

lovenector13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ne9HTbmSk

And theres my channel up there!

Hi All,

So I have a youtube channel as well. I do some work within the fashion/arts industry (I also have done some work in Asia) - I have to admit I'm pretty bad at applying makeup on myself, yet alone other people, so I work with other makeup artists and models but do the filming, editing and storyboarding based on the trends that are in Australia and other places :)  I'm more towards budgeted and straight to the point tutorials, I also film fashion shoots I took part in, travel interviews with foreign models and also some of my charity work - these tutorials are something I love doing but a learning curve as I get more comfortable with filming. 

I would love some subscribers, some feedback and always interested in meeting new youtubers too (feel free to leave me a link to your work).

http://www.youtube.com/user/honeytrapcollective/videos 

http://thehoneytrapcollective.wordpress.com/

Hi everyone :) 

I just discovered this amazing forum and I am so glad I did. I recently started my youtube channel, almost 2 months now & the experience has been amazing already! I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my videos and leave me some feedback! (it will honestly be greatly appreciate) I am looking through some of the channels on here and subscribing! Such great talents on here. Also if you guys have any requests just let me know & I will be happy to do the looks! Hope to hear from some of you guys :D 

http://www.youtube.com/nellyslookbook

Hello! My name is Rachel & I as well make beauty videos on YouTube. I am mostly interested in makeup, fashion, skin/hair care, and nutrition. I have a lot of awesome videos that are planned, but I have not made one this week because I am sick. As soon as I am better there will be more videos for you guys! Here is the link to my channel,

YouTube.com/beautiiessentials I would love to hear feedback from  you guys, stay tuned for future vids ^^

xx

Rachel

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook