MsKimiKiwi

Links: YouTube channels

Hi everyone, 

my channel covers random topics and tutorials but I most enjoy making movie or TV series related makeup tutorials

link below to my YT channel 

I have many Halloween tutorials, many

0.jpg

I would like to introduce my channel too(makeupinfo) and hope to connect with some fellow youtubers/bloggers here.

My link is listed in the signature..If you like to connect, please message me and I will be glad to respond..thanks

0.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintwithglitte View Post

Hello everyone ! Could you all take a look at my channel? I've subbed to everyone here's links--good work!

My youtube name is PaintWithGlitter

Happy New Years !

Hi, I just watched one of your videos!!!:) It was really awesome....

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and the online beauty community! I just started a youtube channel and I have a few videos up already, and a lot coming up for the holidays.  I'd love for you to check them out and subscribe if you like them!

www.youtube.com/MahaMaven

xoxo Maha

Hi ladies!! I'm not exactly "new" here, but it is my first time posting(I'm shy). I wanted to share my YouTube channel with y'all too! I've been on YouTube for 5 years and I create beauty related tutorials and reviews. I hope y'all like it and subscribe :)http://www.youtube.com/icraiz

Hey! I'm another new gal as well! My YouTube channel is youtube.com/girltalkbjt13 I really love making youtube videos and being in that world! And all support is welcome and very very appreciated :) thanks in advance. Love, Bethany

• Like 1

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook