(SPOILERS) July Birchbox partners with Glamour Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I know that this is really early, but I found something on Glamour Magazine's website saying that they are partnering with Birchbox for July's box.  This is taken directly from Glamour's page:  "Beauty junkies, this one's for you. To celebrate our Five Senses of Summer giveaway, Glamour has partnered with Birchbox, a subscription service that delivers a package of surprise luxe beauty samples to your door each month. (Our July boxes will feature favorites from Stila, Oscar de la Renta, Boscia, and more.) Birchbox subscribers will receive theirs in the mail, and 500 Glamour readers will win one."

Here is the actual link to Glamour: https://secure.glamour.com/magazine/sweeps/0712_birchbox/entry/long.  This is the giveaway link for 500 boxes that Glamour will be giving away.  It's the only link that I can find any information on.  I'm not clear on the rules of posting links to other sites, so if I have broken a rule, I'm sorry! 

Anyways, it looks exciting!  I love these partner and theme boxes.  They're so much fun!

this is neat! it seems like every other month since i joined they've been partnering with someone.

Here's the pic if you don't want to click through. : )

glamour-birchbox.jpg

i wonder

what the oscar de la renta product in the description is going to be. my guess is perfume.

I totally went over to enter to win a box but you have to create an account with glamour... that's annoying!

Why do they keep on using Stila over and over again, maybe everyone else really loves it but I don't think it's that great compared to all the other high end brands that I've tried and used in my life. Switch it up!!

Originally Posted by strawberrybrite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why do they keep on using Stila over and over again, maybe everyone else really loves it but I don't think it's that great compared to all the other high end brands that I've tried and used in my life. Switch it up!!
It's also a matter of which brands WANT to participate...getting makeup products in the boxes seems to be tough. I'd love to try something different, too, though.

glamour-birchbox.jpg
[/quote So this is what I an assuming Taste- a food item. Probably a bar of some sort Smell - the Oscar de la Renta perfume Hear - a music download See - a Stila makeup product. Probably a lip gloss since they just did liners Feel - a Boscia lotion or cream for the face or body Thoughts?

Originally Posted by AuntOly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

glamour-birchbox.jpg

[/quote

So this is what I an assuming

Taste- a food item. Probably a bar of some sort

Smell - the Oscar de la Renta perfume

Hear - a music download

See - a Stila makeup product. Probably a lip gloss since they just did liners

Feel - a Boscia lotion or cream for the face or body

Thoughts?

I was thinking along the same lines. The Oscar de la Renta product "has" to be perfume. Who knows though. We can't really assume all the brands they mention will be in every box though.

Originally Posted by AuntOly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

glamour-birchbox.jpg

[/quote

So this is what I an assuming

Taste- a food item. Probably a bar of some sort

Smell - the Oscar de la Renta perfume

Hear - a music download

See - a Stila makeup product. Probably a lip gloss since they just did liners

Feel - a Boscia lotion or cream for the face or body

Thoughts?
oh gosh i really hope there isn't a music download just because of how easily accessible music is today, and the fact that my taste in music varies greatly from the mainstream.

i don't read glamour magazine, do they normally promote musicians?

I wonder if the "see it, hear it, feel it, smell it, taste it" has anything to do with the contents?

I really am not looking forward to another Oscar perfume. Ick.

Do you think you can enter even if you're a Birchbox subscriber? I looked through the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything stating you can't enter if you're already a member. 

Could be earphones rather than a music download. Wayyy too early to know. : )

Glamour does feature some music. In fact, on their website's front page they have a playlist. Lol.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Could be earphones rather than a music download. Wayyy too early to know. : )

Glamour does feature some music. In fact, on their website's front page they have a playlist. Lol.
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a cute iPod/phone accessory...?
headphonedance.gif
 Just hoping we don't get another music download! I am picky about the music I listen to and I doubt I would like anything they gave me! I wasn't a fan of the last band...what was their name again?
roflmao.gif

Latest posts

Back