Sign in to follow this  
Wida

(SPOILERS) July Birchbox partners with Glamour Magazine

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I like the idea of what BB is doing. I hope they implement this on a permanent basis. Especially for that reason; If you're planning on shopping in the BB shop, the samples become free, like a GWP. Great way for us to get our hands on stuff we were hoping to try, but may not have received or just want a little more of. Also, how many of us directly contact companies when we don't get coveted samples in our boxes? This also helps rein some of us BB ladies and get us shopping more frequently through their site. Or is one of their goals, I'm sure lol.

I agree 100%.  I think this is a good method to encourage more sales and a win for me.

I was <-- --> close to ordering something yesterday because of that promotion, but decided I can wait until my 9 month coupon.  But there were two sample packets that totally had my eyeball's attention.

AND... I really wish more companies sold deluxe/travel size products.

For instance, I enjoy Murad's Environment Shield face wash - but it comes in a 6.75 oz container.  Instead, I wish they sold a pack of 3 their deluxe size washes (say 2 oz) - then I could stick one in my gym bag, one in my travel bag, and have one for home/spare.  

So same item but packaged in smaller units for travel.  I'd even pay a little more for packaging for the set of 3 vs. 1 big one.  They make the deluxe size for one of their kits, but I don't want to buy the kit everytime I need a new cleanser bottle (which I always use up first).   In all honesty, I'd probably stock up on both the big one (for home) and the smaller size for everything else.

-L

I had requested samples from Super goop and it came in today.

They sent me two everyday face & body lotion with SPF 30 and two City Sunscreen Serum

I have a slight burn from the weekend on my face and right before this arrived I was thinking I should get a face lotion for work for myself and then BAM this came in like no need!

lol

I love Samples!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn View Post

Skin79 SuperPlus BB VIP Gold is pretty light. It actually goes on greyish and then completely blends in with my skin tone. This one is lighter than the Hot Pink BB.  The Skin79 site has sample sachets--I just checked though, they used to be cheaper than they are now.  I've seen it on the trade threads.   

YOU!!!!

I LOVE YOU :D

I ordered the SP Gold BB cream a few days after you recommended it to me and I LOVE IT! It's my favorite product at the moment. I love how I can literally just "slap" it on in the morning when I'm half asleep (lol) and it never looks streaky... it doesn't oxidize and smells nice, it's fairly inexpensive and feels so lightweight. This is exactly what I've been looking/hoping for! 

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight View Post

YOU!!!!

I LOVE YOU :D

I ordered the SP Gold BB cream a few days after you recommended it to me and I LOVE IT! It's my favorite product at the moment. I love how I can literally just "slap" it on in the morning when I'm half asleep (lol) and it never looks streaky... it doesn't oxidize and smells nice, it's fairly inexpensive and feels so lightweight. This is exactly what I've been looking/hoping for! 

Such love on these boards...LOL.  

I'm so glad that you like it.  It's perfect for me for winter, but too light in the summer.   And you've already got such fabulous porcelain skin!!   

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn View Post

Such love on these boards...LOL.  

I'm so glad that you like it.  It's perfect for me for winter, but too light in the summer.   And you've already got such fabulous porcelain skin!!   

Oh, hun, trust me.. far from perfect. With the help of this board and YT I learned how to cover up and fake it though, lol! :)

And thanks again!!! <3

Originally Posted by yanelib27 View Post

Did any one get the Kelly Van Gogh Caviar Shampoo and Conditioner last month?? What did u think of it?

Right now at Sephora, you can get a sample of the alterna Caviar stuff, in case anyone wants to try it!