The Bachelorette - Emily Maynard

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, she is really pretty.

So far my faves are Arie and Chris.

Ryan is just an ass in my opinion. I didn't like him the second he oozed out the car. 
sick.gif

I am watching. She has a lot of weirdos this season. So far, I like Chris, Arie, and Sean. I am sure one of them will end up unfavorable later, as the show always does. I really dont like Kalon and Ryan, they creep me out. I DVR'd last night, so I dont know if they are still on. My husband and I always watch Bachelor/Bachelorette on weekends. They are his favorite shows, I got him into it, lol.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am watching. She has a lot of weirdos this season. So far, I like Chris, Arie, and Sean. I am sure one of them will end up unfavorable later, as the show always does. I really dont like Kalon and Ryan, they creep me out. I DVR'd last night, so I dont know if they are still on. My husband and I always watch Bachelor/Bachelorette on weekends. They are his favorite shows, I got him into it, lol.
This is my first time watching the show. But it is my own guilty pleasure. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I watched the first Bachelor many years ago, and watched one season since until Bachelor Brad (when Emily was a contestant). I watched it b/c I am familiar with who she is, I knew who her late fiance' was (not personally, but I am a NASCAR fan and his dad owns my favorite team). I watched that season of Bachelor in private, but my husband walked in to use my exercise bike. He watched an episode, and now watches every season, lol. He discusses the contestants with me all the time. It is the only tv show he watches, besides sports, which is weird to me but hilarious. He roots for his favorite contestants to get a rose, ha.

I watched the first Bachelor many years ago, and watched one season since until Bachelor Brad (when Emily was a contestant). I watched it b/c I am familiar with who she is, I knew who her late fiance' was (not personally, but I am a NASCAR fan and his dad owns my favorite team). I watched that season of Bachelor in private, but my husband walked in to use my exercise bike. He watched an episode, and now watches every season, lol. He discusses the contestants with me all the time. It is the only tv show he watches, besides sports, which is weird to me but hilarious. He roots for his favorite contestants to get a rose, ha.
That is too funny! Yay for you!

I love Jeff for her, for some reason. I think hes pretty "normal".

I really hate how she licks her teeth so much though, drives me nuts!

I also love Chris and Arie. I liked Ryan at first and then it went down hill fast! LOL I was so sad she got rid of Charlie!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Jeff for her, for some reason. I think hes pretty "normal".

I really hate how she licks her teeth so much though, drives me nuts!

I also love Chris and Arie. I liked Ryan at first and then it went down hill fast! LOL I was so sad she got rid of Charlie!
Oh ya, Charlie looked like a total sweetheart!

HATE how she always licks her teeth. It is so unnatractive and amplifies how big and fake they look including her lips. Who gave her the bad advice on both? 

I also loathe the kissing on each show of bachelor. I have to cover my eyes. It's too private for all to see and too soon to be doing. It is also too 'cheating' and impersonal to be doing it to so many at same time. Also always wondered how the guys keep from getting erections from the kissing. Do they tape it down or what?

Also Emily's daughter looks really dumb and retarded. I mean, REALLY.

Originally Posted by dsuio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow... just wow. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just saying.

Originally Posted by dsuio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HATE how she always licks her teeth. It is so unnatractive and amplifies how big and fake they look including her lips. Who gave her the bad advice on both? 

I also loathe the kissing on each show of bachelor. I have to cover my eyes. It's too private for all to see and too soon to be doing. It is also too 'cheating' and impersonal to be doing it to so many at same time. Also always wondered how the guys keep from getting erections from the kissing. Do they tape it down or what?

Was this really necessary? 

I was sad about Charlie too. Kalon and Ryan need to go ASAP. They creep me out. I talked to my mom yesterday and she said she was watching it, lol. She and my aunt like Sean.

I am SHOCKED she kept Kalon after he was so rude to her. I do think she always talks over people and interrupts them but when he said something like, I love when you talk but let me finish, I was surprised she didn't boot him that night!

I was sad about Charlie too. Kalon and Ryan need to go ASAP. They creep me out. I talked to my mom yesterday and she said she was watching it, lol. She and my aunt like Sean.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am SHOCKED she kept Kalon after he was so rude to her. I do think she always talks over people and interrupts them but when he said something like, I love when you talk but let me finish, I was surprised she didn't boot him that night!
Yeah, I have to say that is my one real complaint about her. She likes to interrupt when people are talking but then got upset when someone did it to her. I wish it had given her a moment to reflect because in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't rude. He was actually very polite when he brought it to her attention that she had interrupted him. 

At least, he was nicer than I would have been.

Yeah, I have to say that is my one real complaint about her. She likes to interrupt when people are talking but then got upset when someone did it to her. I wish it had given her a moment to reflect because in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't rude. He was actually very polite when he brought it to her attention that she had interrupted him.  At least, he was nicer than I would have been.
He was nice about it and she needs to cool it but she acted like he was so rude and "condescending", I think she said, WHY did she keep him then? Lol

I just got around to watching this week's episode. Guess we don't have to worry about Kalon anymore! 

I was sure she was going to send Arie home, she just seemed so upset with him.

I just got around to watching this week's episode. Guess we don't have to worry about Kalon anymore!  I was sure she was going to send Arie home, she just seemed so upset with him.
So glad kalon is gone. He was so ugh. I didn't think she'd send arie home, although I know so the final 4 are so I guess that's why. I think she'll end up with him. They have been close since the moment they met.

Latest posts

Back