Julep Sunscreen from June 2012 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who else has tried it? What are your thoughts?

I've only tried it once on my face since we haven't had much sun and I haven't been outside much, but the first time I put it on I was a little horrified at how greasy it made my skin look... at least in dim indoor lighting in my room. Then when I walked to the bathroom where we have great natural lighting, it didn't look so bad, but I wasn't sure. I also didn't see any of my girlfriends that day so I couldn't ask them if they thought my skin looks greasy. 
laughs.gif

Overall, I'm a little bit bummed... I'm normally an It Girl because I'd rather have nail polish than the products, but I already have colors very similar to this month's It Girl colors and I knew I was probably going to need to buy a sunscreen for face soon anyway, so I switched to Boho Glam. But if the sunscreen's a dud, I'm not sure if I still feel like it was still worth it since I'm not loving how Daisy looks on me, so then Robin is the only thing I'm loving.

Latest posts

Back