GlossyBox - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know we just got our May boxes but they have already started charging for June, so why not start a new thread ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so excited for this one!

Just got my email that they are charging for June's. Can't wait.

I got charged too! I think I might go with a 6 month on this if the June box is good, I prefer that to the random billing dates.

I got charged this morning too, YAY! I think I'm going to stick with monthly... I just feel safer doing so. That way I can cancel should some emergency come up which ... Lord forbid that ever happens!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can we change from monthly to 6 months? I haven't seen or heard anything about that.
At this point in time they're sold out of subscriptions but I think you'll have to cancel your current order first before subscribing to a six month. I was going to test it out to see if I could add a six month subscription to my cart but at this time it's sold out.

Originally Posted by TheNittyPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got charged this morning too, YAY! I think I'm going to stick with monthly... I just feel safer doing so. That way I can cancel should some emergency come up which ... Lord forbid that ever happens!
Same here! I am impressed with Glossybox, but if I need to cancel subs (which I might in the future), this will go first because of the price. 

Got my charge this morning! Is it the end of the month yet? 'Cause I can't wait for this one. 

I just got my May box 2 days ago. Didnt expect this soo soon, but hey the sooner the better I guess. Maybe we'll get lucky & they'll ship early. Its soo exciting not having any clues as to whats in it. Ahhh, I cant wait!!! 
yay.gif

Anyone know how to edit your credit card information? I don't see that option. I need to change the debit on my account now as I changed banks.

^Ah never mind, they don't have that option, just spoke to customer service on the phone. I have to resubscribe next week, it's discouraging to start all over, what an inconvenience. I may just pass this month.

I just got my notification that I was charged and had the same issue as last month: the address for both billing and shipping is an address that I haven't lived at in 8 years. I have no idea how they even got it unless it is somehow attached to my debit card. Anyway, I called them and they answered right away and said they fixed it in the system. Their CS is so sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've called twice and they have been super nice each time! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Keeping my fingers crossed it "takes" in their system this time!

Originally Posted by lovesmakeup2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^Ah never mind, they don't have that option, just spoke to customer service on the phone. I have to resubscribe next week, it's discouraging to start all over, what an inconvenience. I may just pass this month.
Wait, does that mean they said they are taking new subscriptions next week? That would be so exciting... after seeing everyone's pictures I am DYING to get this box!

^She did say they have extra June boxes...maybe you can subscribe then, I'd email them. But I was told to expect an email next week to resubscribe. I'm considering it.

I got charged this morning as well. 

Did anyone notice there was tax too or just me? Total was $23.xx for me and I live in CA 

TOTALLY love GB, and was so glad that they have charged for June already!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was charged today too.

ASK ME if I have gotten my BB yet!! NOOOO!!! Thing shipped almost a week ago.

Originally Posted by radenzo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got charged this morning as well. 

Did anyone notice there was tax too or just me? Total was $23.xx for me and I live in CA 
They charge for tax in CA and NY. The extra cost is what makes me hesitate to subscribe. 

They tried to charge mine today today and my account says "on hold".

I finally was able to reach Customer Service and Nicole-rep advised they charge the 1st Full week in the new month and ship out the boxes around the 3rd week of the month.

Also-they don't have option to view nor edit your credit card information.

I advised my dismay at the lack of verbage advising when the credit cards would be charged & lack of edit functions. 

She just advised she'll advise management of my feedback.

So, not sure if i'll be able to get back in to "re-subscribe" with a different credit card. She said they try the credit card once more in a 24 hr period and then make emails or callbacks during the 2nd week to advise you can go back in and update your credit card info. 

That happened to me too, Juk. Account is also on hold, I was told the same. Expecting the resubscription email next week.  We'll see...

Latest posts

Back