(Canada) Loose Button aka Luxe Box changes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Loose Button has recently changed their policy. They were a monthly subscription service in Canada but effective June 2012 they stopped being a monthly company and are now quarterly. The last monthly box sent out was in May.

Loose Button's monthly price was $12 per month and members received four to five samples. The new price is $26 quarterly plus applicable tax and members will get eight samples per quarter. The first seasonal box to be sent out will be in August 2012.

I think members get their June box? Not sure, but if you stay a member, the first seasonal box in August will only cost your current amount - $12. It won't change to the $26 amount until the following box is sent. Good to test it out!

I got an email today saying my membership was approved... but I'm in the US. Is this still exclusive to Canada?

I received a email yesterday saying that I was accepted, I live in the US also. I've heard that they are going to start shipping to the US though.

IMO, one of the best changes they could make is to open a US subscription service. I've always thought they looked interesting. I'd buy a box.. or two at least to try it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Laura

Latest posts

Back