Need help with a hairstyle to pass off as a girl.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WELL, my dad's forcing me to get a haircut really soon (Might be 2morrow hopefully not)(But if not then on Tuesday) and I need a hairstyle that would make me look much more girly ;P Soooo hopefully people here could help out please? >.<

Reason for my change in color is because the sun makes it reddish, that's all. My pic I just got is reddish/violet hair. Lol!

My pictures (Also could you possibly rate how much I look like a girl?) And answer which one? Like with glasses or none? Also please be blunt. Thank You!

Front

In light

In Light (Glasses Off)

In no light(Glasses Off)

In no light(Glasses on)

Back of Hair

Side

Kinds of Hair I want, so maybe you could hopefully get an idea? O; If you have any ideas send a picture that you think would look good on me!

Also I have no clue what to tell the haircutter. So if possible tell me what needs to be done. Likeee for example (Ask the hairstylist to cut your layers, make bangs, etc etc.) Thanks!

I'll post up new pic when I finish hair IF I'm able to find a hairstyle. Prob like around Wed.

What mean-your dad forces you to haircut????
icon_eek.gif

Exacly what it means lol. He doesn't want me having long hair. So I need to find a girly haircut soon. If I can find one hopefully I can make myself look more guyisher but only to my dad. Lol! Hard to explain. Main point is I'm trying to look like a girl and I need to find a hairstyle really soon >.< Sooo like yup. Btw for everyone that voted, please be super honest. ;P I need the bluntness!

Chibiusa, I'm new here since yesterday so I didn't know that you're male (LOL)/Anyway I voted for the 7th pic.I like such haircuts both on males and females.

Originally Posted by lipo4ka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chibiusa, I'm new here since yesterday so I didn't know that you're male (LOL)/Anyway I voted for the 7th pic.I like such haircuts both on males and females.

Lol! Thanks! ;P And mk thanks. Helps alot knowing what might be good XD

Back