MAC Snob lipstick for Fair Skin Tones?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I'm just wondering, has any fair skinned girl with cool undertones tried Snob lipstick from Mac?   I reallly want a fun pop of pink lipstick color, but when I went to the MAC store, I saw the snob lipstick and I was taken back from the color in person. It just looked reallly bright than what I saw on the net.  Soooo....now I'm not sure. :/   What are your thoughts on it?   Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love snob but I recommend using cream cup. It's a little more toned down and goes on beautifully!

I second Creme Cup. It looks beautiful on. I'm very fair skinned with cool undertones, and this is my go-to lipstick for daytime. 

Thanks guys, :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I looked into Creme Cup, it's a really nice pretty pink. I can def. see it on me, I like that one can wear it everyday, very practical. But I'm still wondering bout snob. I want it, but, I'm afraid it's not going to look good on my skint tone, maybe it might be too bright?

I was wondering, can I get a sample of snob in the store of MAC? 

Is a sample a swatch on the skin? 

I think snob would look really pretty on you! I haven't personally tried it, but just from browsing swatches online, it looks like fair skinned ladies can rock it really well. I would go test it out at a MAC counter, that way you can see if it'd be too bright on you. It does look to be very wearable, though. 

I'm on the pale/white side myself and I didn't like Snob. Too pale and creamy looking? Not a good contrast with my skin color at all. It had a weird consistency and wore off quick. I like Angel much better myself.

Thanks, I reallly want snob, I want a fun pink color, and most of the fun pink lippys i like, aren't for fair skinned girls :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   And I'm putting all my hopes for snob, lol.

Yeah, I've seen girls on youtube and google images that have fair skin and it looks great on them, but like I said, when I went to MAC, I saw snob, and well...it looked really bright. o_O 

Is testing, like having a swatch on your inner wrist? I heard that you can get a sample from mac, so I'm just wondering it if the sample was a swatch on the wrist?

Thanks guys! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think snob would look really pretty on you! I haven't personally tried it, but just from browsing swatches online, it looks like fair skinned ladies can rock it really well. I would go test it out at a MAC counter, that way you can see if it'd be too bright on you. It does look to be very wearable, though. 
Thanks, I reallly want snob, I want a fun pink color, and most of the fun pink lippys i like, aren't for fair skinned girls :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   And I'm putting all my hopes for snob, lol.

Yeah, I've seen girls on youtube and google images that have fair skin and it looks great on them, but like I said, when I went to MAC, I saw snob, and well...it looked really bright. o_O 

Is testing, like having a swatch on your inner wrist? I heard that you can get a sample from mac, so I'm just wondering it if the sample was a swatch on the wrist?

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the pale/white side myself and I didn't like Snob. Too pale and creamy looking? Not a good contrast with my skin color at all. It had a weird consistency and wore off quick. I like Angel much better myself.
Awww, that sucks snob didn't work for you :/

I heard that snob is dry, but i don't know, doesn't really bother me, cause I can just use clear gloss over it.

Yeah I like Angel too, I've seen it. 

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have you tried/bought snob yet? i realize i'm coming into the game a bit late, but i just wanted to put in my 2 cents anyway! i'm fair skinned & i LOVE snob! it's one of my go-to's for sure!

I'm pale and I haven't used the mac lipsticks. I use a lot of tarte and red apple lipstick lip products. Red apple lipstick has a color called sugar sugar that I think would work great for you. I originally got this color as part of a collection and I thought I'd never wear it. I finally tried it and loved it! It can be worn sheer or more opaque. It's very moisturizing too. They have a 6 mon return policy.

Back