Influenster Summer Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! I've been a part of the site for a long time (maybe 7 months?) and this is my first invite!

Hmm based on the survey they made me take i hope there is going to be nail polish included!

I just got my email, too!

I really hope there is a nail polish to offset the feminine hygiene product!

I have enough pads to stop a flood...

I just got my invite as well.  I am super surprised and excited because it was posted by Influenster or someone that those who got the mom VoxBox, which I did, would not be eligible for the Summer Beauty Box---and I would have much rather preferred the Summer Beauty Box!  I hope they didn't make a mistake...but I already filled out my pre-qual survey, and this will be my first beauty-related voxbox!  I was not impressed at all by the Mom Voxbox, and I thought that it was the worst box they put out so far judging by all the past boxes I've looked at.  I got a cheap DVD demo for kids to learn different languages - I mean really, just a demo?  The only thing I could actually use is the fake nails.  And I know I'm complaining about a free box but I was freaking excited about that thing - lol - you don't understand. Oh well...here's to hoping the Summer Beauty VoxBox is worlds better!

I got the invite as well. I qualified for it because I received the Spring box and completed all the requirements for it. I was really surprised by the time frame they gave to complete the survey. I got the email at about 6pm and it said we had until 2pm tomorrow to complete the survey or we wouldn't qualify for the box. It looked to me like it would be a nail polish, pad/tampon sample, and possibly some type of sunscreen or spf product. Either way, I'm excited for it. The spring beauty box was great except the scent of B&B Works spray I received. I've never been a fan of moonlit path. I think it smells musty. Lol.

Congrats to the lucky ladies who got an email! The only one I've received was the Love VoxBox!

i got the email, too, and this will be my first box.  anyone know how long it typically takes for them to ship the box after the survey is done?

Congrats to everyone who got and email!!!

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got the email, too, and this will be my first box.  anyone know how long it typically takes for them to ship the box after the survey is done?
Well if it's anything like the mom box we have been waiting at least a month now, and most of us won't finally receive ours until the end of this week.

In the email they sent they said it would ship at the very end of june!

That's what the email you received said too, "We will make final notifications via email on Wednesday, June 27th, and will have further instructions at that time.  Note boxes will be sent around the very end of June, and members will start receiving by early July!"

thank you Koolcryyss and lovesmakeup2012. i suppose it would help it if actually read the email instead of just hastily clicking the click for the survey. 
icon_redface.gif

My first box was the Love one and was very excited to see the Summer one! I really hope we get a polish this time. *fingers crossed*

Latest posts

Back