bronzer confusion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am jsut confused.  When I see tips of applying bronzer, some say apply it to cheeks, others say apply it to the hollows of your cheeks. Are these two different looks, or what? I want the sunkissed look. I don't need contouring since I have long skinny cheeks.  So I don't want to look slimmer, but I do want that "out in the sun look" from bronzer and to incorporate it with my blush. Can someone help please?

and then your blush on your cheek?  does that give you the sunkissed look??  and how do people get the bronzed loook?  do they do two shades of bronzer together, to get that look?

Youtube it for a video tutorial..I use it under my cheekbones and at the edges of my temples. Then a blush on the cheekbones and maybe some highlighter on top. I use a small amount of highlighter on the topside of my eyebrow arches as well..

Hey Mamaherrera,

I don't apply my bronzer on my cheeks like the other ladies. I like to put it on the Tzone. That is where the sun naturally hits your face. I find that it looks great and I always have the sun kissed glow.

Try it! I hope it works.

Latest posts

Back