Test Tube by New Beauty - 3rd quarter - July, August, September

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this. I was charged today for the third quarter Test Tube.. I only have the Spring one and I LOVE it so much. Great value, and some really nice products in large sizes. I'm excited to be getting another. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks,

Laura

Hooray! Best subscription option, hands down (I get both the QVC and regular!).  When you think about it, it costs the same as a 3 month birchbox sub but at the end of the day the size and quality of the products in TT are actually worth the $30... not always the case with the $10 subs...

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Third quarter is actually shipped in August, not July.
I believe the QVC version ships in August, but the regular NBTT ships in July.  Online, my test tube has a ship date of July 9th, but I seem to recall it goes out earlier than that.  Don't ask me why there's a difference.... 

First look at what's inside the 3rd quarter box.

Lumene Time Freeze Firming Night Cream
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair™ Serum
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin
Neutrogena® Brightening Eye Perfector
Mally® High Shine Liquid Lipstick
Hydroxatone® InstantEffect™
Olay® Pro-X Clear Complexion Renewing Lotion

Uh oh, this will be my first box.  I generally like it to be a surprise, but now I want to look.

(blog link deleted per rules: Please read our Terms of Service for information on signatures)

Thanks for the peek Zadi. I am skipping this one. I got a new card number after the Glossybox fiasco and was waiting to update my info with New Beauty until I saw what was in this quarter. It's a shame because I actually enjoy reading the magazine and will probably be dropping the ten bucks on it. But it's not worth it for the products, I don't think I would use any of what is listed. I hope everyone who is getting it likes it, though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Or at least can get some good trades

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the peek Zadi. I am skipping this one. I got a new card number after the Glossybox fiasco and was waiting to update my info with New Beauty until I saw what was in this quarter. It's a shame because I actually enjoy reading the magazine and will probably be dropping the ten bucks on it. But it's not worth it for the products, I don't think I would use any of what is listed. I hope everyone who is getting it likes it, though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Or at least can get some good trades
Not to try and persuade you but....

It's a 10! Is a REALLY great product. It detangles and deep conditions and also protects against heat. I used to use it every single day before I started devacurl. Sometimes I think I should go back to it. 

Don't know that that and a magazine are worth whatever NBTT costs though.

TBH, nothing in there is exciting enough to want the TT this time. I like that they do a lot of full size, and I'm always tempted, but realistically, it would just be more clutter for me (at THIS point)

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not to try and persuade you but....

It's a 10! Is a REALLY great product. It detangles and deep conditions and also protects against heat. I used to use it every single day before I started devacurl. Sometimes I think I should go back to it. 

Don't know that that and a magazine are worth whatever NBTT costs though.

I have always wanted to try that, but didn't know if it was worth it. Haha, maybe you have persuaded me? That is one thing I do like about it, is that now I have a few months to decide if I want it (assuming they don't run out like they did with the BB cream last quarter, but I liked my replacement a lot anyway!)

Yesterday I was in a cancelling mood, so I emailed to cancel the NB TT.  I thought I still had over a month until I'd be billed again because on my account it said next shipping date was Aug. 5.  So they ended up billing me almost at the same time I sent the cancellation email.  They were nice and sent a reply saying I'd just been billed and would be refunded.

I have to admit after seeing the spoiler I am glad I cancelled.  Nothing in this one is very exciting to me.  I'm going to try to get the QVC one when it comes out though.  I got both last quarter and liked the QVC one better.

What a disappointment. I'm glad I did not update my cc expiration date for this one. IMO each quater has continued on a downhill slope. I will be waiting for my QVC one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

not super excited about this one. quite a letdown after the spring TT, in my opinion.  my account shows it's not shipping until 8/18 though. wonder if those with "tenure" get theirs before the rest of us who haven't been subs as long?

Latest posts

Back