advice on acne scarring,discoloration.PlZ help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for the past year i had a pimple on my nose and and due to my inpatient I bust it and it left me with a blackspot I spent alot of money on creams to get rid of it,but it irritated my skin and burnt it and the blackspot got wider but I think now its a matter of acne scarring and discoloration,I have sensitive skin and now im not using anytng unless I get the professional help I need,I decided to go to the dermatologist and she recommended 'Danchris fade lotion with Alpha-hydroxy complex' but it made little black buttons on the area of the discoloration and did nothin at all to help fade and treat it,im desperate for good advice because I have a dream of becoming a model and I was very close to achieving my goal until this incident happen and now im to ashamed to even go outside,anyhelp and advice wud be greatly appreciated thankyou!

This is good to know. I have tried everything from Burts Bees but way to oily. I’ve tried every product too at whole foods almost. I do the at home facial with the Riiviva Microdermabrasion tool for my acne scarring and it’s terrific. Its here at http://www.riiviva.com.

Do you have any recommendations as to what avenue to take for mositurizing with out all the oily residue that happens when I use oils. Thanks

Use less oil, or just use a very light hydrating moisturizer, one that is made specifically for oily skins.

You could try hiding your scar with a foundation primer, and then using a good coverage foundation. You should watch diamondsandheels14 on youtube, she has several makeup videos on how to cover acne, because you wouldn't guess but under her makeup, she has a lot of acne, and it hasn't stopped her from modeling. She sure made me feel less conscious about my rosacea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As per my opinion Riiviva Microderm abrasion is best product to remove scares around your acne. i also use and i got 100% satisfaction. I hope you will also get 100% result after use that product.

Back