NARS Cheek Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loved NARS last launch of their Cheek Palette from the Holiday's, and now, I see that they have a new cheek palette out too. Kind of the same concept, but instead of 6 cheeks items of the same size, it's 4 items with Orgasm being the biggest blush color in this palette. Other than that, I have no idea what the other colors are because there are no descriptions of it on Sephora. It actually is currently available on sephora.com right now & it retails for $49. The pink looks like it may be Desire (which was also in the past palette), but I might be wrong. What do you guys think about this palette?

For me, I want it and all, but I really wish they did not include Orgasm in there, or I wish they made it one of the smaller ones. Although it's one of their "best selling" blush, I am getting way too much of it. I have no even touched Orgasm from my Danmari at all. I'm pretty much sick of it & I would love if NARS would include more of their other blushes in there since they have many other amazing ones. I don't think I will get it, but I hope I just don't give in once I see it in person, lol. Thoughts?

Picture was found from Sephora.com

I agree about Orgasm. I have it and I'm so happy to be almost done with it. Not that it's a bad color, NARS just has so many interesting and underappreciated colors, and I'd really love to see a palette full of those. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree about Orgasm. I have it and I'm so happy to be almost done with it. Not that it's a bad color, NARS just has so many interesting and underappreciated colors, and I'd really love to see a palette full of those. 
Exactly! I would love if there was a palette for cheeks that has Deep Throat instead of Orgasm or Super Orgasm. It is a pretty color, but they're just too overrated imo.

This is not pulling me the way the last palette did. Orgasm is not a blush I prefer to wear, and the other shades included are so small.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly! I would love if there was a palette for cheeks that has Deep Throat instead of Orgasm or Super Orgasm. It is a pretty color, but they're just too overrated imo.
IMO, Deep Throat is way more gorgeous. I think NARS needs to consult us next time they come out with one of these blush palettes lol. 

IMO, Deep Throat is way more gorgeous. I think NARS needs to consult us next time they come out with one of these blush palettes lol. 
I know! lol. I saw several reviews from the past palette saying there should be no Orgasm, but they never listen.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is not pulling me the way the last palette did. Orgasm is not a blush I prefer to wear, and the other shades included are so small.
Seriously. I love the last palette a lot more & I thought it was so much more of a better value. I like how all the sizes of the last cheek palette were the same size for each of them.

Right! I bought it, and love that it is more flattering and less shimmery than Orgasm.

I think....maybe because so many non-makeup fiends ONLY know Orgasm that NARS always throws it in, as a way to get them to see OTHER items from the line, too. Like, "Well, I can pay this much for just the shade I want, but why not try some others with it?" Sort of hooking them, ya know?

Yeesh, go away Orgasm (the blush, I mean lol.) Deep Throat is much more complimentary on my skintone and not as sparkly. 

I'll have to check this one out.  I probably won't get it though, since I got the danmari.

I really wanted the LE face palette they came out with a while ago, but I didn't get it. I might have to splurge for this one. I love their face products! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is one coming out at nordstroms called joie de vivre and its similar to the danmari
I heard! It's for their anniversary thing, right?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SO.BUYING.THIS.

I am still kicking myself for not buying Danmari.
I wish I could apply for a Nordstrom card so I would be able to get it. I called a few stores & they all said they have very limited quantities available & they aren't going to restock either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have never owned any NARS, only dupes. I may have to purchase this. I like this much better than last year's Danmari. I want to upload a picture of this Joie De Vivre, but it's not letting me. Hmph.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have never owned any NARS, only dupes. I may have to purchase this. I like this much better than last year's Danmari. I want to upload a picture of this Joie De Vivre, but it's not letting me. Hmph.
This? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back