• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO: Victoria's Secert Bare Bronze Desert Night eyeshadow palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a longshot, because it's a pretty old palette. 

Mine shattered a long time ago, and the shattered bits finally got to where they were unusable, so I had to throw it away.  I nearly cried.  This was my absolute favorite neutral(ish) palette, and I'd absolutely love to have another.  Unfortunately, I've not been able to find one anywhere. 

Actually, that's a lie.  I found one on ebay for 40$, but I'm not willing to spend that much on it.

Do anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with?  I'm willing to pay via paypal.

The same thing happened to me! The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick is almost identical, but without the brighter colors that most people dont tend to use. It's available at sephora!

Aww man...  guess which colors I tended to use most, lol.  Thanks for pointing it out, though.  I'll definately have to check into it.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back